Kraft Dinner White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

I love the white cheddar kraft dinner. The noodles are even different than the traditional Kraft dinner. It is very rich and creamy and tastes really good with pepper. My children love it too, it is a little bit more pricey than regular KD, but I find it is a really nice change from plain old KD. I love the macaroni type noodles too, seems less starchy as well.

September 19, 2016

So the white cheddar one has always been a hit and miss with me. I am not sure is the cheese powder just went bad in some of them as I know it does, but I have had a few of these where the flavor was just horrible. The other times, this was so good! So if you get a good box, you will enjoy this!

May 03, 2016

These have become the new favourite flavour of Kraft dinner in my household. These are sold for about $2.00 where I live and super easy and convenient to cook up. The white cheddar is very different from the regular cheddar, great product!

February 13, 2016

I Love Kraft Dinner White Cheddar more than the original kind. It's a great quick lunch. Very easy to prepare and tasty. However, I find that the prices for a box of Kraft Dinner has increase in the past few years. But I often get it on sale.

January 25, 2016

I don't eat KD very often, but this is my favorite if I do!

January 19, 2016

Je n'aime pas la recette originial mais j'adore celle la! Super bonne

January 05, 2016

Don't buy Kraft dinner often but I like the white cheddar one. It's tastier than the regular cheddar one. Nothing beats home made though.

December 04, 2015

Kraft Dinner White Cheddar
;

Bought and regret...wish I could have returned.
So cheap in price, now I know why....cheap quality and taste.

Horrible scent, hard to explain as if something went old and bad in flavour.

The noodles itself were too soft to even enjoy.
Not enough cheese (even if flavour was good) not enough cheese

NEVER EVER again lol

September 30, 2015

the white cheddar KD just taste weird ( smells like old socks) , I wouldn't recommend this flavour. the original taste much better

September 30, 2015

This is a nice change from the regular kraft dinner. It has a more mild, less salty, cheddar flavour