Kraft Jello No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert

Kraft Jello No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 156 in Baked Goods

January 09, 2016

I really like these, for anyone who wants a quick dessert these are quite tasty and a great way to make something yummy

March 07, 2015

Jello No Bake Cheesecake is a quick and convenient cheesecake to make. I add some canned cherry pie filling on top when serving. Tastes almost as good as homemade.

February 22, 2015

This brand of cheesecake is so yummy and so easy to prepare. Just add a little milk to the powder and beat with a mixer. I save a step and buy a prepared graham cracker crust, instead of having to mix the crumbs with butter.

September 29, 2013

Got this as a sample from Sampleicious! Loved it. Excellent taste and gets ready within 10 mins prep.

September 28, 2013

Not something I would recommend only because I love real cheese cake. This more to me tastes like pudding cheesecake then a real one. It is nice thought when your lazy and dont feel like cooking to make one. It is creamy and stuff.

September 28, 2013

Sooo easy to make!!! And SO delicious!

June 20, 2013

Very good I love the strawberry cheesecake they are so addicting!

August 04, 2012

Kraft Jell O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert is my favorite cheesecake of all time. I know it may seem weird to love a dessert out of a box. First I will say I never was a baker, I can cook a mean savory dish, but I am no baker. Since I was in my teens, this dessert has been both mine and my fathers favorite. I loved that I could prepare this dessert and it worked out every time. I always use a fruit topping, usually cherries, but others fruits work just as well, basically it depends on what I have on hand or what taste I am going for. This cheesecake is made with real milk and Honey Maid Graham crackers, it's a good source of calcium when made with milk. Kraft Jello No Bake Real Cheesecake makes a delicious dessert in just 15 minutes , then it just needs chilling time in the fridge. The filling is smooth , creamy and mouth watering . This dessert never lasts a full day at my home. My whole family LOve this dessert, if you have never had this before, try it you will be pleasantly surprised.