• Kraft Philadelphia Dips
  • Kraft Philadelphia Dips

Kraft Philadelphia Dips Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1243 in Snacks

Whether it’s Onion, Jalapeno, Dill Pickle or Ranch, the creamy flavour of Philly Dips is the perfect match for your favourite chips or veggies. If you like the creamy taste of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, try our Philadelphia Dips – the only dip made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, but with a texture that is perfect for dipping. Available in a variety of flavours, look for all Philly Dips in your grocer’s dairy case today!

February 27, 2017

I love a lot of varieties of the Kraft Dips they're smooth and so creamy whether it's for entertaining or enjoying having these on my chips and crackers it tastes so great

February 17, 2017

These dips are rich, creamy and so tasty! The problem is... the calorie count and nutritional value in the dips are horrible for you! The price is great, most of the flavours are great - I just wish they could adjust things a little bit so I could eat more and not gain more!

February 17, 2017

These dips taste delicious but are terrible for you. They taste so good that you want more thn a tablespoon! They are rediculously high in fat and calories for a mere 2 tsp. You are much better off buying the Philadelphia 95% fat free cream cheese and adding powdered mixes to achieve the flavour that you want. Unfortunately a lot of Kraft products are like this.......don't get me started!:-)

August 25, 2016

im hooked i love the taste the texuture its amazing i comes in so many flavors so you will never get sick of the taste its a little more expensive but worth it

August 01, 2016

These are the best chip dips- the only ones I'll buy. They are creamy I love the texture. They come in so many flavours my favourites would be onion or herbs and garlic I believe it is called. They go on sale quite often for 1.99

January 06, 2016

These are delicious. Great flavors to choose from, all of them are good. Thick and creamy. Great with crackers, veggies or chips.

December 30, 2015

I love these dips they are thick and creamy and come in so many flavors and they don't cost much to buy

June 18, 2015

I really like these dips. The french onion ones are the best.
    They go on sale all the time and I stock up!

April 14, 2015

Great dip for classic chips or veggies. We always have it on a table at our home parties. Classic tasting dip :)

April 02, 2015

I love many of Kraft's products and I also make many of their recipes from their website. Kraft Philadelphia Dips are so great for entertaining, also good for veggies, chips and crackers. French Onion is my favorite but #Kraft makes many different flavors. Kraft Philadelphia Dips are thick, rich with flavor and very creamy.