• Kraft Philadelphia Dips
  • Kraft Philadelphia Dips

Kraft Philadelphia Dips Reviews

Ranked #806 out of 1062 in Snacks

Whether it’s Onion, Jalapeno, Dill Pickle or Ranch, the creamy flavour of Philly Dips is the perfect match for your favourite chips or veggies. If you like the creamy taste of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, try our Philadelphia Dips – the only dip made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, but with a texture that is perfect for dipping. Available in a variety of flavours, look for all Philly Dips in your grocer’s dairy case today!

August 25, 2016

im hooked i love the taste the texuture its amazing i comes in so many flavors so you will never get sick of the taste its a little more expensive but worth it

August 01, 2016

These are the best chip dips- the only ones I'll buy. They are creamy I love the texture. They come in so many flavours my favourites would be onion or herbs and garlic I believe it is called. They go on sale quite often for 1.99

January 06, 2016

These are delicious. Great flavors to choose from, all of them are good. Thick and creamy. Great with crackers, veggies or chips.

December 30, 2015

I love these dips they are thick and creamy and come in so many flavors and they don't cost much to buy

June 18, 2015

I really like these dips. The french onion ones are the best.
They go on sale all the time and I stock up!

April 14, 2015

Great dip for classic chips or veggies. We always have it on a table at our home parties. Classic tasting dip :)

April 02, 2015

I love many of Kraft's products and I also make many of their recipes from their website. Kraft Philadelphia Dips are so great for entertaining, also good for veggies, chips and crackers. French Onion is my favorite but #Kraft makes many different flavors. Kraft Philadelphia Dips are thick, rich with flavor and very creamy.

April 01, 2015

Flavourful dips that come in delicious varieties. The perfect complement to veggies or chips. I like to dip Bugle chips in these creamy dips. I keep a few in the fridge since there is always someone dropping over and this dip lets me whip up a quick snack.

March 29, 2015

Kraft Philadelphia Dips are the perfect dips to have with your favourite kind of chips, crackers, or veggies! I really like the Dill Pickle flavoured one, it's the best with original Ruffles.

March 12, 2015

This is great for when you have friends over or have a family get together. it is so delicious, everyone will love it.