L'Oreal Colour Pulse Mousse in Choco Shock

L'Oreal Colour Pulse Mousse in Choco Shock Reviews

Ranked #1913 out of 2161 in Hair Care

And what if hair colour became the ultimate fashion accessory? From now on you can give your hair the latest look by changing your haircolour to suit your mood...A colour mousse for total freedom of haircolour.Colour Pulse: the new concentrated colour mousse that allows you to creat vivid, intense colour... even on dark hair! No permanent colour, no roots, the colour washes out in up to 10 shampoos.

May 10, 2009

Overall, it was a fun and different product to try, but I don't think I'd necessarily go out of my way to do it all the time. It was just something fun and different. Hair dye in mousse form. Quirky at best.

May 10, 2009

Ok, so I got this at Big Lots for 2 bucks. Good deal! My hair is regularly chestnit brown, and I was promised copper hair at the end. This fruity-smelling mousse is so easy to use! It comes with gloves and everything! Just apply onto damp hair, let develop for 30 minutes, and rinse! Voila! It promises to last for 8-12 shampooings, though I've found that that isn't the case. 3-4 is more like it, but it's still good. The color payoff was wodnerful! My hair was soft, shiny, smelled good, and was a vibrant copper color. I was shocked that my brown hair could be such a color! Overall, this is a very good prodct for no-commitment hair color!

September 01, 2008

So, my hair is naturally a golden dirty blonde color. I decided to make a change, but not such a drastic one. I took some friends and decided to take a stroll to our local K-mart. And there i saw it, it straight caught my eye, with its brilliant orange package. I went straight for the last choco shock! YES! i said, it looked promising. So i read the back, and it stated that for my hair color it would come out a chocolate brown. So my friend came back with me, and we got right on to it. She clipped half of my hair up, and left half down. I was just coloring the bottom, one mistake we made, is we left to much down, but thats besides the point. So she puts the size of an orange like stated into her hand and i put a bit more, and we're just rubbing it into my hair, and everything. So Thirty minutes is over, and shes rinsing it out for me, and she says, OMG YOUR HAIR IS RED! i was so shocked i rinsed it out thinking it'd look horrible, and then i blow dried it, and i absoloutley LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! it, i just did it yesterday, and wow, im amazed.. but the bad thing is.. it washes out :( And the bad thing about the product itself is, be careful! because it NEVER turns out the color it says it will. Although i was satisfied, i was kind of thinking.. hmm if i had chosen another color, i would have hated it! it would have turned.. redder than it actually is. So thats for the FALSE color advertising!