La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Ultra-Fluid Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 348 in Sun Protection

100% MINERAL SUNSCREEN + UNIVERSAL SHADE FOR AN INSTANT NATURAL GLOW.

Broad spectrum UVA/UVB high protection.
Quick absorbing. Natural glow.
Fragance-free. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Water-resistant.

*Product Description via Laroche-posay.ca

October 05, 2016

I didn't really care for this, I found it greasy and left my face feeling as such. It was also quite expensive so you would think it would be higher quality. The only time I use it now it when I am going to the beach and want a sunscreen for my face.

June 12, 2016

Having extreme sensitive skin and a history of skin cancer in my family, I trust this sunscreen to protect my skin all year long. It absorbs beautifully and does not leave any white streaks.

March 17, 2016

ITt is the most expensive sun screen I have ever used, but it is such a great product that I keep coming back for more. There is no greasy feeling, and the hint of tint (the colour match is excellent) means I can skip the foundation step and just wear this. One less step in the morning routine is a huge plus in my books!

August 07, 2015

I recieved two samples of this last month in a beauty box. I actually really like it. It is a very trusted brand among dermatologists.

April 14, 2015

This is a new product that I'm obsessed with. I love La Roche-Posay products to begin with because I have sensitive skin and they are designed for that. This sunscreen provides excellent coverage with the benefit of a hint of tint so my skin looks more even. The formula gives my skin a bit of a dewy look, which I like. I used this for a week in California every day without a break out. I will definitely continue using this and purchase when I run out. I got my first bottle for free from the brand.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans