La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO[+] Global Action Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Complete care with reinforced anti-acne efficacy, thanks to Procerad™, an exclusive anti-inflammatory active ingredient.

•    Non comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic
    •    No paraben
    •    Nickel-tested (developed for people who are sensitive to nickel).

*Product details via laroche-posay.ca

November 01, 2016

Un produit qui fonctionne vraiment pour mes boutons et cicatrices. Facile à appliquer ,la crème fait disparaître rapidement les imperfections. J'adore cette marque de produit pour la peau.

November 01, 2016

J'aime tellement ce produit! Je l'applique sur mes boutons lorsque j'en ai, ce qui l'assèche et le fait disparaître ensuite! Biensûr, La Roche Posay n'est pas un prix bien abordable, mais il vaut largement sont prix!

October 05, 2016

I used this along with the face wash. It's so smooth. Not greasy. Started to help my face clear up within a week. Has a nice smell. It works well and goes on nicely under makeup. Definitely will keep buying even though a bit pricey

June 06, 2016

This is a bit on the expensive side for a drug store brand, but I found that it does work well and it is very effective. A little goes a long way. You do not need to apply too much, if you do it can sometimes be drying.

May 16, 2016

I loooove this product! It did work really well with my skin, although my skin was never dry before, it has left my skin feeling a little dry at times but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix.

May 16, 2016

I enjoy this product. I have Psorasis witch make my skin very dry, but using this product I noticed how soft my skin has become. Less blemishes and did not irrate my skin like a lot of other skin products do.
I highly recommend this

May 15, 2016

I have used this product and I really did like it. It kept my acne at bay and did not inflame my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that it did dry my skin out quite a bit.

May 14, 2016

This is probably one (if not the only) product that worked for my acne. I do not have a very severe acne, but i'm not a skin-perfect girl either. We see results pretty quickly (1-2 weeks and it's really noticeable). My skin stays hydrated, and looks clear and fresh! Would totaly recommend this product to anyone asking!

May 10, 2016

This product is not a miracle but it's not that bad. It is supposed to help removing pimples but it does not do anything special for me. Maybe i dont use it correctly!

May 10, 2016

Love the feel of this product... Amazing results also. My pores were reduced dramatically and got rid of red noticeable spots!! Will definitely buy this again