• La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Effaclar Gel purifies oily and acne-prone skin without drying effects thanks to cleansing agents rigorously selected to insure good tolerance. It eliminates impurities and excess sebum, leavin skin clear and refreshed. With Soothing La Roche-Posay thermal spring water- pH 5.5. Soap-free, Colorant-free, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free.Indications:Oily skin with blemishes and/or undergoing dermatological treatment.Properties:Gently cleanses the skin.Improves the condition of the skin and helps eliminate excess sebum.Produces a light foam.Easy to rinse off.Results:Thoroughly cleansed and purged of impurities, the skin is prepared to receive application of other skincare products.Dosage:Use every morning and evening. Wet your hands, then take a small amount of gel and work up a lather. Apply to the face, massaging gently. Rinse well with water.

October 05, 2016

A bit pricey however it cleans face without drying it out. Good foam without having to use a lot. Love that it has a nice smell not too strong. Works great with the effaclar duo to clear up acne prone skin

March 28, 2016

Just started using this about two weeks ago, wanted to try something new because I was getting break outs. So far it is controlling my break outs and doesn't dry out my face. I follow up with a toner and lotion.

March 04, 2016

I love this stuff!! The only issue I have with it is that, I neeeed a toner after , it leaves a slight film on my face. The bonus is, I haven't broken out in the 3 months I have used it :) Many times you will catch it on sale or wrapped with the moisturizer in the same line, which I did so its a bonus!!

January 07, 2016

This cleaner is great for an oily combination skin tone.
I like what it did for my skin but I had to make sure to keep it far from my eyes.
I tend to quickly wash my face and it this cleanser burns if it gets too close.

January 07, 2016

This is now my daily face cleanser. I have been loving it. I have acne-prone combination skin that's on the sensitive side. This has never caused an adverse reaction and leave my skin feeling clean but not too dry. It doesn't foam up as much as I would expect but, honestly, I prefer it that way. I don't love when cleansers get too foamy on my face... I find it too hard to wash off. Overall, I really like this face cleanser and would definitely repurchase when the time comes.

March 31, 2015

This product is expensive. It does last a while as a little goes a long way. I get out breaks and this seems to keep them in check. They are not a frequent now or as severe. Only been using it about 3 months and I hope the results last as I find with me after a while I need to find something new as either my skin becomes used to the product or something like that. But for now very satisfied.

September 08, 2014

I've been searching for my perfect cleanser with no success ever since I have acne, and I think this is it. My skin got better and better each day ever since I started using this, and I only use a little each time so a bottle lasts me a long time!

November 06, 2013

This is a really fine product. It gives a fresh, clean feeling without creating dryness or sensitivity. Removes light makeup well.

September 04, 2013

I know this product is expensive but its amazing. I find it to be a little to expensive to use everyday so I typically use it on those days when I don't have much makeup on. It may be surprising to know but this actually removes makeup pretty well! You may still have to use a makeup remover, but you can always try this first for your eye makeup ( if its light) if you find your self sensitive you the alcohol based removers.
This foaming gel has a very light smell, personally what I smell is just cleanliness. It cleans the skin well and I find that it doesn't strip your skin of much moisture.

This product is a little more high end, but its great if you want a good cleanser that works for sensitive skin.

August 12, 2013

This is an amazing product. I have sensitive skin and react to some products. I got this product recommended from the pharmacy skincare ladies. It worked extremely well and always left my face feeling wonderful and smooth. It cleared my blemishes and gave me a great complexion. It is quite expensive that I can remember, but worth it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation