La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Reviews

Ranked #823 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A daily facial moisturizer for sensitive, hypersensitive or allergic skin. The formula is stripped down to the essentials, using minimal ingredients and removing all potentially irritant or allergy-inducing substances. An ultra-minimalist formula with intense soothing power, thanks to Neurosensine, an active ingredient which targets cutaneous irritation mechanisms. A soothing action, reinforced thanks to the new association with naturally soothing and anti-irritating La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. Non-comedogenic. Ultra high tolerance. Tested on allergic skin.

0% preservative / paraben / fragrance / alcohol / colorant / lanolin.

September 12, 2016

This saved my sensitive, dehydrated, rough skin last winter. I apply it as a second or third layer, after a serum and sometimes a moisturizing milk. I love La Roche Posay as a brand, and this lived up to my expectations.

August 20, 2016

Cette crème pour le visage est très hydratante, apaise la peau très sèche et maintien l'hydratation si utilisée quotidiennement. Elle peu également être utilisé pour les yeux, ce qui réduit les contenants à apporter en voyage.
La texture est épaisse, ce qui me plait un peu moins, mais ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Excellent produit, mais j'aimerais en trouver un plus léger.

June 22, 2013

This moisturizer is amazing. It's great even in the driest part of winter and during the other seasons its a great night cream. I have super sensitive skin and when I discovered La Roche Posay, it changed my life! I never break out (like with lots of other brands) and it works so well. There's also a Toleriane (without the "Ultra") that's a little less rich but just as amazing. I can't say enough good things about this product.

June 22, 2011

Oh, Toleriane Ultra, I think I love you.

My husband brought this back from a business trip to Montreal where the most darling marketing exec ended their meeting by setting him up with an awesome skincare regimen from Biotherm for himself and this moisturizer for me.

I've been using it for a week and my skin just drinks it up. I have combination, sensitive skin so I often have shine on my forehead and easily get hives, rashes or blocked pores from products that are too rich or have too many chemical ingredients.

This product has minimal ingredients and is designed especially for sensitive, hypersensitive or allergic skin. There are no preservatives, parabens, fragrances, alcohol, colourants or lanolin. The packaging has a 100% airtight hermetic seal to prevent bacteria from sneaking in and contaminating it and the pouch the formula is in is vacuum packed so you can use every single drop.

My skin looks balanced and feels well hydrated. I only have to use 2 pumps in the morning and evening after washing my face.

The only draw back is the lack of clarity on the packaging. It doesn't actually say "facial moisturizer" anywhere on the package so if you're not already familiar with La Roche-Posay products you may find that a bit confusing when looking at it in the store.

I have 3 moisturizers going at the moment - all from different brands, but this is the one I prefer right now. I love that I don't have to stick my fingers in it and how my skin feels after using it.

Highly recommended.