LA SENZA PANTIES;

LA SENZA PANTIES; Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 76 in Lingerie

November 07, 2016

La Senza always has incredible prices, especially their 5 for 25$ sales! I found the quality is really dependent on the style however. I've purchased lace items that are extremely comfortable but ended up with huge holes and rips only a couple months later, but on the other hand, I have other super soft varieties that I'm almost embarrassed to say how long they have fared and are still in amazing condition! All in all, I would definitely recommend but suggest purchasing the ones that look higher quality/sturdier if you want to get the most out of your money.

November 07, 2016

love this store! the flash deals : 3 for 25 etc are great for panties ans bras. at Christmas time I love their pj packs- i end up buying them for myself! lol

November 07, 2016

I have always been a shopper and fan at La Senza. I remember being a teenager and first going into the store.. Wow, it was pretty racy for me at that age. LOL..

I love their panties and underwear. There is a particular style I love and they fit me amazing and are very comfortable. You can get your classic white cotton pantie, to your sexy barely there pantie..

I also love the boxes with miscellaneous panties in them that are a big sale, like 5 for $20 etc. I like that their sizing is correct as well... A medium.. fits like a medium etc..

If I walk past a La Senza, I always stop in just for a peek whether to buy or not. There is always something new or on sale.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les sous-vêtements de chez Lasenza.Ils ont souvent des promos ou des rabais alors c'est super.Par contre,je crois avoir trop magasiné à ce magasin ,car je trouve qu'il n'y a pas assez de nouveauté mais c'est ma faute hahah!

November 07, 2016

I am obsessed with la senza. I love knowing that underneath my clothes I have some really hot panties and a really hot bra underneath. It is my obsession, I own about 30 bras from la senza and had owned almost 100 pairs of underwear until I adopted this crazy dog with an underwear fetish. I am Down to about 70 pairs. I love the quality of the lingerie. It is not cheaply made and some of the satin underwear feel so nice and of course my husband loves them. Great store with amazing stuff.

November 02, 2016

La Senza est mon magasin préféré pour les sous-vetements. Ils sont toutes de très bonnes qualités et il y en a pour tous les goûts. Les prix sont élevé, mais ça va avec la qualité. Ils vendent des soutiens grge, des petites culottes, des déshabillés, des pyjama et des produits pour le corps.

August 25, 2016

I don't think that the price of the panties and bras are worth it at regular price because it's literally just cheap fabric and I'm almost certain they use some form of slave labour in production. You're paying for the name and over-paying for pretty underwear that has cheap crap rhinestones hot glued to them that fall off after one wash. I only buy the panties and bras when they're on clearance/sale.

I did however just buy on sale the cotton thongs over the regular kind I usually buy there.
I have a lot more room to breath and feel fresher longer.
I have not confirmed that they use slave labour.

January 08, 2016

I love shopping at La Senza,they have so many varieties and styles of panties ,the material is comfortable and stylish

September 22, 2015

LA SENZA PANTIES;

definitely!
Just like the bras
great selection, so many different styles!

Vibrant colors, subtle colors!!
Lace or no lace, so much variety!

Most important so many on sale!!!!

Great pricing in comparison to the sister store Victoria Secret, I find la senza is definitely a lot cheaper with a large selection to fit every budget!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products