Labello Hydrocare

Labello Hydrocare Reviews

Ranked #549 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Care effect Are your lips thirsty for moisture? Hydro Care delivers intense, long-lasting moisture to parched lips. Enriched with pure water and aloe vera, the formula makes even the driest lips soft and smooth again. Labello's innovative formula locks moisture in deep, supporting the natural hydrating process for even smoother, healthier lips in future. It's incredibly light weight with a soft, non-tacky finish on lips and a pleasant, gentle scent. Colour and Shine Hydro Care is an ultra-light, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly, leaving lips with a refreshing, natural, colour-free finish.

February 12, 2013

Really great product, only reason I gave it a lil lower of a perfect score was because there is better products out there and this one didnt have the most amazing smell.

January 23, 2012

Labello I think is always the safe choice!They lipbalms are great!Really makes your lips softer!Def.would recommend it to everyone!

June 03, 2011

ok this review is on my sisters behalv
she is not a very computer person...so im writing this for her
my sis....she loves her lips..so she takes care that the products she is using on her lips must be of good quality
and
she loves labello
all the flavors
all the colors
what ever is available under the brand name of labello for lips...she has used it
and she is very loyal to this particular brand...because she thinks it suits her the best and quality wise,ingredients wise, effective.. this is the best ever lip care product
and i also agree to that to a good extent ;)

February 05, 2010

This product is great, it coats the lips and eases stinging due to chapped lips. The only thing I would say where it falls short is that it doesn't help heal chapped lips, but does protect against getting them. The red one makes your lips an awful shade of pink, don't use it.

July 08, 2009

Price & quality & effectiveness: Very cheap and very effective for moisturizing, only defect is that it isn't really impermeable,and even saliva takes it off,but it does so much better than other lipsticks or else.
My fave!

October 27, 2007

I only use 2 brands of lip balm: Softlips and Labello (either the dark blue original or the hydrocare). Softlips are great but they are expensive. Labellos, however, are super moisterizing without feeling greasy and they make my lips feel smoothy and silky. I found of all the lip balm I've tried, Labello is the only lip balm that moisterizes throughout the night (ie. I apply it before going to sleep and my lips still feel smooth when I wake up in the morning). The best thing is, Labello is cheap!!

The title of this review is specifically for Labello Hydrocare. I found the original dark blue one also works extremely well. However, I did not like the other "flavoured" labello, eg. cherry, strawberry, sunscreen (yellow). I found those lip balm very disappointing b/c they are not very moisterizing and they feel very waxy.

September 05, 2007

This is actually my favourite lip balm. I find the Chapsticks to be cheaper, but not as nice feeling on my lips (waxy, if you must know), the Softlips REALLY dry out my lips after they make them soft, and I hate balm pots where I have to dig my finger in (eww..), and I haven't tried Burt's Bees yet - I'm hesitant. :)

What I do love about this balm is that when it's warmed up a bit, it slides on like silk, it moisturizes, it gives a bit of a shine, and it does its job without making your lips feel gritty, or waxy, or cakey, or ... whatever else you want to think of. It just feels moisturized, slick and great.

I also really love the smell of it, and I almost become an addict, reapplying every half an hour...

January 11, 2007

Labello is a popular European brand of lip balms, originating in Germany.
You can't go wrong with them!
Hydrocare has the most luscious and smooth texture It glides on very easily and smoothly, and is not waxy like a lot of other lip balms.
Contains jojoba oil and vitamin E and Its quick absorbing formula penetrates your lips to maintain the natural moisture balance lips need.
It feels very light on my lips and the blue translucent case is really cute.