LaCoupe Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Complex Smoothing Conditioner

LaCoupe Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Complex Smoothing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1436 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 20, 2014

While I didn't care for the shampoo, I did like this conditioner. The texture was nice and thick and I found that it really moisturised my hair.

Again, the smell was lovely and while it was quite moisturising, it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy at all.

August 21, 2013

As I have stated with the shampoo, I received the 15 day treatment line from LaCoupe. I absolutely loved what it did for my curly, frizzy, and thick hair. I would buy this line again.

June 12, 2012

While I was unimpressed with the smoothing shampoo, I really liked the smoothing conditioner. It came in a 10.1 Fl.Oz. bottle so you get a fair amount of product. The shampoo left my hair slightly dry but the conditioner was able to replenish the moisture back in my hair.

The product is claimed to be enriched with keratin proteins, avocado oil, cocoa butter, and moringa extracts to condition and detangle for silkier, stronger, and glossier hair. It definitely lived up to the claim and my hair was more shiny and smooth after drying. It also did not weigh down my hair or left it flat. The conditioner was able to give shine but maintained volume in my hair.

Whenever I try new products, I tend to get dandruff but I did not have that problem with this shampoo and conditioner. I also tried using this conditioner with other shampoos and it worked just as well. I liked the light, slightly sweet and floral scent - the scent could still be detected even when my hair was dry. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, and colour-safe. I would repurchase this product again as part of the 14-day treatment.