Good

LaCoupe Orgnx Coconut & Macademia Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #837 out of 2200 in Hair Care

June 06, 2016

Started using this on my daughter's recommendation. I have very dry wavy hair and this is really helping to keep the moisture and curls in. I also have the conditioner but haven't started using it yet. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 15, 2015

Loved this product! It smells fantastic and suds up nicely and leaves my hair feeling clean!

October 19, 2014

I think my favourite aspect of this shampoo is that it seriously smells like a coconut cream pie! I love breathing in its smell while I'm lathering in the shower, and find that although it's subtle, the scent does stay in my hair, which I love! The scent is so invigorating that I've noticed my Mom has started borrowing it from me as well! We both adore the scent, which is sweet and coconutty without smelling overly fake or overpowering. I originally purchased this shampoo because of the fact that it's from their Orgnx line, and I love the fact that it's also sulfate and paraben free! Because it's sulfate free, it doesn't lather the same way as other drugstore shampoos do, but I am totally okay with that because I've been trying to make the switch to using shampoos with healthier ingredients. I like to put the product in my hands first, mix it around a bit, and then apply it to my hair. I also find that it does a great job cleaning my hair -- my hair always looks so healthy and voluminous after using this product, and I've noticed that on day two my roots don't look as greasy as they have when I've used other shampoos. The price is on the higher end for a drugstore brand, but I definitely feel that it's worth it! I haven't used the conditioner alongside this yet, but I would definitely recommend following up with a conditioner after using this product -- because of the more natural ingredients, I do find that using conditioner as a follow-up helps to soften my tresses after using this. This shampoo is also safe for colour-treated hair, which I really appreciate, as a few months ago I dyed my hair ombre, and this shampoo has not stripped the colour out of my hair. In addition to all of these pros, when you buy a product from the LaCoupe Orgnx line, they actually plant a Moringa tree in your honour!! Who doesn't love helping the environment while indulging in beauty products?! Two thumbs up :)

MandiRoo added a new review for