Lancôme Exfoliance Radiance

Lancôme Exfoliance Radiance Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 21, 2016

J'ai essayé le produit en échantillon et j'ai adorer. C'est une texture gel qui exfolie en douceur la peau de mon visage. Bonne odeur de qualité. Je recommande.

October 21, 2016

Apres avoir utilisé cet exfolient de Lancome jai trouvé que ma peau était vraiment tres douce. Habituellement les exfolients sont tres abrasifs et trop dur pour ma peau sensible. Celui ci est tout le contraire, il est cremeux et n'a pas de gros grains de sable a l'intérieur. Je sens ma peau respirer et propre.

October 06, 2016

Love using thrs product. I love the creaminess and the thickness of the moisturizer,
It leave my skin feeling soft and there is not build up of residue

August 02, 2016

I have found I cannot use a lot of the exfoliating products because they are to harsh for my sensitive skin. I found this product was very gentle and did not irritate my skin. It is a little expensive but we'll worth the money.

January 22, 2016

This is a great exfoliating face wash. very gentle, but cleans really well. I got a sample size in one of my lancome gifts with purchase and I love it!

August 27, 2015

Great product. Smells nice, works well and last you a long time so its worth spending the money on it.

July 18, 2015

I love this product. My skin truly does feel smooth and radiant after using.

June 08, 2015

My skin is great with that! But a little bit expensive.

June 03, 2015

A lil pricey but does last for a while. Incredibly effective. skin feels fabulous after. Does not irritate the eyes when placed around the eyes. Amazing product.

April 03, 2015

This stuff works, but for the price, it better make me look like Beyonce, so I will purchase something cheaper that does the same thing.