Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

October 25, 2016

It's expensive for sure. The 100ml size is the best value if you can get it. It's light and absorbs fast, leaving the skin smooth and pumped. It's one of the better serum I've used.

October 04, 2016

love this serum, don't usually buy it as I try and get some of the free samples when I purchase other Lance products at Bonus time, I'm pretty frugal but for the results I would buy it for sure

September 01, 2016

I tried a few samples of this, when you bought a gift with purchase, also my mother uses Lancome, so I get her samples. This is a very good serum that absorbs quickly with no residue, no greasy, feeling just lives your skin, soft and moisturized. Not sure if I will purchase, as it is expensive, and there are other good products which are cheaper.

September 01, 2016

Received a sample. Its light weight, has a very light scent. I did notice an evenness in my skin tone and skin was a bit more radiant. It's expensive $99 for 30mL, I'll pass.

July 22, 2016

They say this is youth activating but I buy it just because I like to have different moisturizers in my cabinet. It does feel good and Lancome is a trustworthy company; I'm happy with this cream.

0.5/5

July 10, 2016

I got this as a sample, the tiniest sample and hardly enough to actually use. I have to say I'm not a fan of this, probably because there jsut wasn't enough for me to feel any results

June 09, 2016

I've been using this product for awhile and have not seen any skin improvement. However, it also didn't make my skin worse. For the price, I expected to work better. I do like the texture of it. It glides on easily and smoothly, and absorbs quickly (almost too quickly that my skin would feel dry again soon after it's absorbed). The smell is also very nice (and not strong). Feels very gentle for the skin. The bottle is also nicely designed.

June 09, 2016

I have been using this product for a good while, especially when i don't get much rest and it really helps puffy eyes and fine lines. I highly recommend trying it out.

June 07, 2016

I'm approaching my 30s quickly. I've started noticing changes in my skin and face, like I just woke up one day and it hit me. It's not as good as it used to be. So I decided I needed to start taking better care of my skin. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora, and I started incorporating this serum into my routine at night. After a week i noticed my skin was more even. I needed less foundation, sometimes no foundation (for weeks I didn't breakout). My skin looked more youthful. I was pleasantly surprised. I went online and ordered their largest bottle. I like that the dropper is self loading and dispenses the perfect amount of product to cover my face and neck (since it's the first to show signs of aging). It's not sticky, slight fragrance.

April 22, 2016

Tried this for about 2 months and although it made a difference in helping to improve the texture of my skin and even out my skin tone, it broke me out badly. It's too bad because i felt like it was really working.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?