Lancôme Paris Grandiose Mascara Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 801 in Mascara

October 22, 2016

I really liked this mascara. The formula does give the lashes more volume and the wand allows you to coat each lash adding to give length as well. You maintain definition of the lashes however they appear fuller and thicker. The only downside is that after a couple of hours of wear the mascara can dry out and flake a little leaving you bit smudges if your not careful.

September 22, 2016

I'm not someone who's crazy about large bristle wands when it comes to Mascara so when I was able to try out this wand, I was thrilled at its presentation. Additionally, the way it is shaped is perfect for left or right hand application and both top and bottom lashes. It's unique and it works. The formula is also fantastic, one of my favourites when it comes to high-end products and has already been repurchased twice over and added in to my stash. Love it!

August 02, 2016

I was fooled by the packaging and I tried this product and I definitely did not like it. It just clumped my lashes, and gave a spidery effect that I hate.

July 01, 2016

I have to say this is one of my holy grail mascaras. Gives jet black lashes which I love. I also love the concept of the brush, it really let's you get those small lashes on the inner corners of your eyes.

July 01, 2016

Love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes and have never had a mascara that made my lashes look as awesome as this one does. I also love the shape of the wand. It allows you to get every single lash without the hassle of accidentally getting mascara on your face.

June 06, 2016

This line of mascaras by Lancome are amazing - you get the length and the fullness, without having to use lash extensions / fiber mascaras which I find clump and get into your eyes!

May 16, 2016

The Lancome Grandiose Mascara is the best mascara that I have ever used. Naturally, my eyelashes are pretty thin and straight and this mascara makes them pop like no other. I love how pigmented the formula is. The swan neck style wand is great for maneuvering really close to the lash line, and the bristles provide my lashes with maximum length and volume. The brush is also very innovative and allows me to get the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I find that it does not flake off (like other brands) at all and it does not weigh the lashes down.

Would definitely recommend this if you're willing to splurge!!

April 01, 2016

I have always been a fan of Lancome's mascaras. I adore the applicator on this one though - I find that because the brush is angled, it allows me to really get into the inner lashes of my eyes, and create a sort of "fanned out" effect, with a good deal of volume. The mascara itself is also very pigmented, so it is perfect if you're going for a dramatic look. Leaves my lashes soft and lush, which is always a plus!

February 19, 2016

I must say...in love with Lancôme mascaras! The wand on this mascara is amazing and it really did plump up my lashes. One of my new faves. Doesn't flake off on your face. Initially it was a little tricky getting used to but now that I am- I am a believer!

February 10, 2016

I have short thin lashes and I always need volume and length, so imagine my surprise that this one does both. Makes my short stumpy lashes long and thicker than normal. I also love that you don't need to put several quotes on, all you need is good coat. The wand is different but it also makes it easier to use. Highly recommended!