Lancôme Paris La Base Pro Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 322 in Primer

September 11, 2014

I love the silky feeling of this primer, it feels like a serum but keeps my makeup fresh for a long period of time.

August 13, 2014

Like all lancome products, its expensive, but when it works it is worth it. this product has the consistency of vasaline, soaks in quickly and seems to act as a barrier to lock in moisture. I use it less as a makeup base and more to lock in moisture. use at night over your regular night cream

July 23, 2014

This primer is the best I've found. I've tried them all and they clog pores and cause pimples. This one does not. It glides on with just 2 beads for your entire face and your foundation is flawless on top.
I would not go a single day without this primer unless I was using a beauty balm.
Love this product but don't love the price.

July 13, 2014

LOVE this product... never tried anything like this before, but would never stop now. Your skin with thanks you over & over again. I always miss it, if I forget to bring it with me when I travel.

June 19, 2014

This product is a great foundation and eye makeup base. The silicone base glides over your skin and leaves it feeling incredibly smooth. When used together with Lancôme foundation, you have a winning combination that can't be beat.

October 25, 2013

This is another product im in love with. Never go out with out it. It makes the skin so soft as a baby skin. It is really light and doesnt stick at all. It might seems to be expensive but after all it worth the price because you dont have to put a lot, just a little and you become a princess

February 21, 2012

It definitely works, your makeup stays in place, with a smooth finish, and if you have any trouble with a shiny face, this is a must product to use. At the end of the day your face will still look like perfection. :)

January 13, 2012

I usually use this after my moisturizer, then apply it over my face even. It gives me a very smooth, matt finish that creates a nice canvas for your foundation. I usually just use a 0.75 pump and that give me enough for my face (excluding forehead). You can really feel the difference when you apply it, the foundation smoothly glides over your face and keeps it intact throughout the day.