Laughing Cow Cheese - Creamy Swiss Original
Good

Laughing Cow Cheese - Creamy Swiss Original Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 68 in Cheese

July 22, 2016

The laughing cow is the best cheese spread/dip. It's the creamiest cheese I've ever tasted! So delicious and perfect on crackers. I also love them on graham crackers too

February 08, 2016

I'm on a high protein/low fat diet and 3 cubes of laughing cow is one of my go-to snack items. So creamy and delicious. I usually buy the 32 cube size at our local Atlantic Superstore. Only $10.29, which is an amazing price for the quantity.

June 07, 2015

This is my first time ever trying Laughing Cow Cheese. The commercials looked very tempting so I decided to purchase some at Costco. It is very excellent. I actually prefer it over cream cheese. I find it a bit expensive but it is a very good tasting cream type cheese that is excellent on bagels, toasts, baked potatoes, crackers, and raw veggies. I tried the plain variety. I will continue to purchase this product. I love how it comes in a round cardboard type container and each packet is individually wrapped in an easy to open pie shaped wedge. It's perfect for a snack with some crackers. Very smooth, creamy, and mild taste. Does not taste at all like cream cheese it simply has a taste of its own.

September 09, 2014

I usually hate processed cheese products, but I love me some Laughing Cow. I only will have it on original Ritz crackers. So creamy and delicious. Of course, it's not healthy, but it's an occasional treat that I really enjoy. The only "cheese" you can get in Vietnam.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches