Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 623 in Foundation

January 25, 2017

Traduire
    THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO WANT MEDIUM OR FULL COVERAGE !

so this foundation is just beautiful!! i'm truly in love. its sheer coverage and a little medium, more like a bb cream... they're saying that its buldable but if you try to buld more coverage it will start to look cakey so... its lightweight and a little goes on all over the face.
    you may need a bit of setting powder though if you want it to last longer and to not transfer easily. i wouldn't recommend it to those who have oily skin as this has a luminous dewy finish and will make oily skin more oily. i have combo-dry skin and it works perfectly as it gives me hydration. i'm deep dark skin with warm-golden undertone and the shade expresso is fine for me.
    **becarefull when you're choosing your shade. on the bottle the color might be light but when on the skin it might look slightly darker.

my skin is very sensitive and acne prone but so far i'm pleased with foundation and the fact its no comedogenic aswell is great!

December 19, 2016

I absolutely love this foundation.

it should be made clear that despite what some descriptions say, this foundation is quite sheer, so if you're looking for medium coverage or more, this is probably not the foundation for you.

There are a wide range of colours to choose from and even if you're off by a shade or so, its so sheer that you can likely get away with it. I no longer have to purchase a separate foundation for winter and summer! This gives me enough coverage to even out my skin and gives it a beautiful glow that I've never been able to achieve. I have no idea how they do it but I'm not complaining!

my new holy grail foundation.

April 10, 2016

I think this just might be my go to foundation! The formula is great and gives off an ambient and luminous finish. The shade selection is also great and i somehow managed to colour match to my skin perfectly.