Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 624 in Foundation

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer that adds a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. It includes SPF 20 for protection from the sun as well. visit lauramercier.com for more information.

February 22, 2017

I use this product on almost all my clients! Its create and you don't have to put on moisturizer before you place your foundation on. It's great and long lasting. They have one that has a slight bit of a shimmer if your not into the matte look. I use this product myself as well and recommend it to all who either want to save a step in the morning rush or use less for more results.

February 05, 2017

I received as part of the "Sephora favorites" box. I have tan-sand skin tone and the one I received is the shade Nude for fair to light skin tones... If I apply a little that match my skin tone. It's very smooth, very easy to apply and doesn't smell.

January 09, 2017

I really like this tinted moisturizer. I have combo skin (flaky skin that becomes greasy during the day) and that moisturizer doesn't cling to dry patches, and manages to keep my oils at bay. It's too pricey for my taste, but it works great.

December 20, 2016

Great product! It's light & it blends in quick. SPF20 is a plus. It's for days you don't want to put foundation or too much makeup on. It evens out the skin tone with light coverage, giving the skin a natural dewy look. For extra hydration on dry days, I like putting it over my daily moisturizer. Only complaint is the T-zone might look a little shiny by the end of the day.

October 14, 2016

I have been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for years - it is definitely my go-to tinted moisturizer product. I love the range of colours it comes in, I am always able to find the right match whether it's winter or summer (more tan vs fairer). I love the coverage - not too heavy and doesn't cover up my freckles, but does even out my redness and sometimes I don't even need extra concealer for small blemishes. The tube lasts a long time, and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. I love this product and will keep using it!

August 16, 2016

I've been on a mad hunt for the ultimate tinted moisturizer. All the ones I looked at were too little coverage, or felt like a heavy mask. I felt like goldilocks when I discovered the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because it was just right!!! I was at Sephora, and was getting desperate, I wanted something fairly light coverage and I was unhappy with everything I found. This product was recommended, and I don't know how I ever managed without it!!!!

March 03, 2016

My all time favourite product! I use this regularly and haven't found anything that compares. It feels like the softest butter and looks natural. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a quick fix.

March 03, 2016

If you don't like wearing foundation but still want a bit of coverage this is the product for you. It is a great moisturizer and the tint provides enough coverage to create that even skin tone look without the heavy foundation.

February 10, 2016

I use this on days where I don't feel like wearing a heavy foundation, but still want slight coverage to even out my skin tone. It does exactly that, and gives my face a nice matte look. After applying it does make me look a bit oily but I just use an oil blotting wipe to take off the excess product. It also looks much more natural if I apply it with a foundation brush.

February 09, 2016

This was one of my very first tinted moisturizers back in high school and to date, remains one of my favourites. It gives a nice natural finish and doesn't clog pores, which I was always paranoid about if I didn't first use moisturizer. But because this is supposed to be both foundation and moisturizer in one, I never moisturized prior and it never settled in my dry spots or accentuate dry patches. I can't say that this is moisturizing because to be honest, it doesn't even feel like a moisturizer, just a cream foundation. I like it still, because this is a great travel friendly alternative to carrying bottles of foundation around.

sally57 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

julie920 added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser