Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 613 in Foundation

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer that adds a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. It includes SPF 20 for protection from the sun as well. visit lauramercier.com for more information.

January 09, 2017

I really like this tinted moisturizer. I have combo skin (flaky skin that becomes greasy during the day) and that moisturizer doesn't cling to dry patches, and manages to keep my oils at bay. It's too pricey for my taste, but it works great.

December 20, 2016

Great product! It's light & it blends in quick. SPF20 is a plus. It's for days you don't want to put foundation or too much makeup on. It evens out the skin tone with light coverage, giving the skin a natural dewy look. For extra hydration on dry days, I like putting it over my daily moisturizer. Only complaint is the T-zone might look a little shiny by the end of the day.

October 14, 2016

I have been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for years - it is definitely my go-to tinted moisturizer product. I love the range of colours it comes in, I am always able to find the right match whether it's winter or summer (more tan vs fairer). I love the coverage - not too heavy and doesn't cover up my freckles, but does even out my redness and sometimes I don't even need extra concealer for small blemishes. The tube lasts a long time, and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. I love this product and will keep using it!

August 16, 2016

I've been on a mad hunt for the ultimate tinted moisturizer. All the ones I looked at were too little coverage, or felt like a heavy mask. I felt like goldilocks when I discovered the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because it was just right!!! I was at Sephora, and was getting desperate, I wanted something fairly light coverage and I was unhappy with everything I found. This product was recommended, and I don't know how I ever managed without it!!!!

March 03, 2016

My all time favourite product! I use this regularly and haven't found anything that compares. It feels like the softest butter and looks natural. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a quick fix.

March 03, 2016

If you don't like wearing foundation but still want a bit of coverage this is the product for you. It is a great moisturizer and the tint provides enough coverage to create that even skin tone look without the heavy foundation.

February 10, 2016

I use this on days where I don't feel like wearing a heavy foundation, but still want slight coverage to even out my skin tone. It does exactly that, and gives my face a nice matte look. After applying it does make me look a bit oily but I just use an oil blotting wipe to take off the excess product. It also looks much more natural if I apply it with a foundation brush.

February 09, 2016

This was one of my very first tinted moisturizers back in high school and to date, remains one of my favourites. It gives a nice natural finish and doesn't clog pores, which I was always paranoid about if I didn't first use moisturizer. But because this is supposed to be both foundation and moisturizer in one, I never moisturized prior and it never settled in my dry spots or accentuate dry patches. I can't say that this is moisturizing because to be honest, it doesn't even feel like a moisturizer, just a cream foundation. I like it still, because this is a great travel friendly alternative to carrying bottles of foundation around.

February 02, 2016

I was looking for something light but also offered coverage so this one was suggested at Sephora. I have sensitive skin & this has been good in that I haven't reacted or broken out from the product. It is quick to apply and goes on evenly. I am would prefer something with a little bit more coverage so in my opinion this one is just ok. Would definitely recommend only if someone wants something hydrating but not too fussy about coverage.

October 13, 2015

Not very much coverage, does not last long, too expensive for what it's worth.