LeanFit 100% Whey Vanilla Protein

LeanFit 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 266 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 14, 2017

I use this in my shakes and overnight oats. It gives me the added protein needed during the day. Low calories and tastes good as well. It's at a fair price over other competitors

January 31, 2017

this product is simply delicious. it give your daily protein. i mix it with fruit to make a smoothie. you get a lot for your money. the flavor is great.

January 18, 2017

My husband has been consuming protein powder for decades and we have settled on this from LeanFit. We consume it every morning as a part of a breakfast smoothie and my husband will also have it as a recovery drink (with water) after a workout. It does have some additives in it (flavoring and what not) but it's not bad. Since we consume it everyday we would prefer a natural but you just cannot beat the price & convenience of this CostCo buy!

Typically we would spend $70-$80 for a comparable protein from a specialty store (but natural) and this is only $39 at CostCo!

1 tub, with daily use of 1-2 scoops will last us about 6 weeks or so. They do also have a chocolate flavor which I actually don't like I think it tastes kinda synthetic.

April 04, 2016

I mix this with water, and it tastes as good as a protein shake can be. It does take a lot of time and shaking for the powder to dissolve thoroughly. I can't tell you how many times I opened my shaker and still see clumps. It does have a great value- it works out to about 75 cents per drink (25g protein).

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??