Leap Frog My Pal Violet

Leap Frog My Pal Violet Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 470 in Toys

November 07, 2016

My daughter is now 17 months old, and loves this toy! It was given to her at a young age, but she is just growing on it now. She learnt how to press the buttons, and we put on the nighttime music every night as part of her bedtime routine!

October 13, 2016

This toy was a favourite in my house. My daughter loved that it said her name. She even learn to say her name after playing with it for a short time. She slept with it all the time.

May 28, 2016

My boyfriend and I purchased this for our niece for her first birthday, I find that leap frog has great products that are high quality. She loved playing with this dog and defiantly loved all the noises that she made, this was about $25.00 so it was a great price.

March 30, 2016

My brother gave this to my daughter for her first birthday. She didn't use it ad all. It is a nice toy. It got a song spot which can be ABC or nighttime songs but my daughter didn't bother with it

March 09, 2016

I received this toy as a Christmas gift for my baby girl and it is by far the best gift that she has received. It is user friendly and so fun! I love how interactive it is and how you can personalize it with your baby's name, favourite food, colour and animal.

I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it was too! I will be buying this for every baby shower I attend!

February 13, 2016

This was a gift for my daughter. It really doesnt offer much for her to do, so she doesnt use it anymore. I think leap pad products like the readers are just a gimic.

September 06, 2015

This is a great learning tool for your little ones. I love that you can personalize with there name and a few of there favorite things to make it fun for them. Along with learning the ABC's it gets them to be interactive with singing and hugging. Plus it has a bedtime song you can play from 5 -20mins which is great for traveling. My daughter loves it and its a great teaching toy.