LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream

LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #140 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 02, 2015

I love hand creams, especially ones that smell amazing. There are some that claim to be non-greasy and they are but this is NOT one of them! I really love how soft it makes my hands and that it doesn't leave that sticky, greasy feel on them.

I really can see why they claim it is endorsed by luxury hotel chains, because it really is a great product. It contains Dead Sea Salt, which contains vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium, all which our bodies need!

To me, it has a VERY slight floral smell. It reminds me of a lotion my mom used to use when I was younger. It is so faint though, that it is not overwhelming. I have a very strong sense of smell as well, so some may not even be able to smell it! I love it though. Just a hint of it makes me like it all the more.

It really does give me instant relief of dry hands that lasts even after I wash the dishes or my hands for any other reason. This makes it even more worth it because I don't have re-apply so many times throughout the day.

I really wish they had a body cream, because I would love to use this after a shower! That's how much I love it! I would highly recommend to anyone, whether you have dry hands or not!