Good

Life Brand Sunthera 3 SPF 30 Sun Protection Lotion Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 332 in Sun Protection

April 10, 2016

This suncreeen is terrible; I did use it for a week while in Mexico and it produced a huge rash over my back...It is the first and last time with this ineffective lotion.

June 29, 2011

Of all the sunscreens I have used, this one takes the cake. Sure, spray ons are much easier and quicker to apply, but are you really ensuring yourself protection against the sun? The consistency is a bit on the thick side, but its smell and feel make up for it. It doesn't give you that greasy feeling that some sunscreens do, nor the grainy/sandy felling. It smells sort of like coconut and pineapple (delicious!).

On the packaging, we are assured it is non-comedogenic (will not clog your pores, therefore it is safe to use on your face!), hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, waterproof, and non-whitening. It does not however, specify if it is tested on animals. However, at around $10 for a 180mL bottle, you really are getting bang for your buck and I would recommend it to anyone I know.