LIPSMACKERS LIPBALM Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 28, 2016

These are very moisturizing and they smell Really nice. They're good for temporary relief of chapped lips but I don't use them for long term as much. I would recommend something with more natural ingredients!

December 23, 2015

I've been using the Dr.pepper Chapstick since I was 14 years old I'm 29 now lol as you can see I love it. I have tried many different Chapsticks and nothing compares the lipsmackers leaves my lips so smooth and just the perfect tint of reddish pink I LOVE IT!!

December 15, 2015

I love LipSmackers I have been using it since a small child, it has so many awesome fruity flavors to choose from. I love the tastes of the lip gloss and it helps my chapped lips. I t a great gift to give to my Granddaughters !!!

December 15, 2015

They are good for the different flavors ,moisture and taste. Good for all ages. I have several different flavors in my collection.

December 15, 2015

These lipbalms are awesome. I buy them in various flavours and layer them underneath my lipstick. They smell great and work ask good as any other balm. I wear it on its in sometimes when I'm in a rush.

June 03, 2015

These are a good lip balm for children, but I wouldn't recommend it for adults. It provides little to no moisture. Lots of fun colors and smells make them preferably for children.

May 06, 2015

My nieces love this lip balm. I never found it very hydrating myself, I just liked the smell. They are constantly asking for these. They love them but I think it's just a teenage thing.

May 05, 2015

This product doesn't work very well, although the taste and smell is fun!

April 21, 2015

Great and fun lipbalms. More for fun, taste and smell. Not very moisturizing.

April 21, 2015

OMG these are some cute, delicious and effective lip balms. You can absolutely tell that they have improved the formula in these balms because they don't have the nasty chemical taste they had before. They come in an almost overwhelming variety of sizes, flavors/scents and colors. Lip smackers are great for a touch of color and a healthy lips look. They are targeted towards young kids but I find that these are one of the most moisturizing lip balms out there and especially for the price. Dulce De Leche is my FAVORITE! Soooo Go find your favorite! ;)

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk