Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipsticks Reviews

Ranked #860 out of 1014 in Lipstick

January 28, 2016

Love this lipstick like it says" I'm the Queen " of lipstick LOL love the colour and feels silky last long

January 24, 2015

Best. Lipstick. Ever. I recently purchased Coral Sinner and it is amazing. The color is beautiful and it is long lasting. You will not regret purchasing a product from them!

October 09, 2014

Luv luv luv it will buy in future and will recommend to everyone
Great product

September 09, 2014

This was a good product. The lipstick was good quality and stayed on long. Didn't clump.

August 13, 2014

I did not like these lipsticks as their colours were chalker and unsmooth. I also think they were overpriced.

August 11, 2014

I have several from this line and they are all amazing! The colors are bold and go with every skin tone. The lipsticks are long lasting and moisturizing. Try one out - it will be your fave!

May 28, 2014

I have to say that this lipstick doesn't stay on. It comes off very easy throughout the day...I find myself always reapplying.

July 12, 2013

this lipstick is great you know if you use this lipstick you get the lips that smell so sweet and are ready for kissing

March 10, 2011