Lise Watier Base Miracle Pore Minimizing Primer

Lise Watier Base Miracle Pore Minimizing Primer Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 323 in Primer

Enlarged pores are bores. Make them disappear and give your skin a flawless, silky, matte finish with Base Miracle Pore Minimizing Primer. Just a touch of this innovative Makeup base and voila! Pesky shiny spots and enlarged pores vanish instantly. For more information, please visit http://www.lisewatier.com.

October 17, 2016

J'adore cette base elle pénètre rapidement ne laisse pas de dépôt désagréable. Le maquillage s'applique bien les pores sont moins visibles. Le maquillage tient plus longtemps. Je ne peux plus m'en passer.

December 14, 2015

I love this primer, it goes on very smoothly!
I put a very small amount on my shiny area and it leaves a silky matte finish.
It makes skin so soft, blur imperfections, and creates the perfect cavas for the foundation.

July 20, 2015

works very well and feels nice on the face!
goes on very smooth!
it helped my make up stay put all day!

July 13, 2015

I bought this for my mom once and she liked it so much she bought another. It is so smooth and not oily.

September 10, 2014

This pore minimizer is the perfect base for your face! It makes your skin soft, and even, and creates the perfect foundation for the rest of your make-up regime.

August 05, 2014

this product works very good on my skin before applying makeup. It makes my skin look healthier and younger.

July 18, 2014

If you are looking for disappearing pores without having to get the sparkle out, this is for you. You need such an incredibly small amount applied in your shiny areas, and your foundation or powder glides effortlessly overtop. Resulting in beautiful looking skin with minimum effort!! Plus, this last through the day. Perfect for those steamy summer days when you want a glow, not a makeup melting off effect. TIP: add a tiny bit to your eyelids before adding eyeshadow. No more creases!!!

May 13, 2014

I use this product before i put on makeup it helps brighten my face and keep it soft. Its a clear substance.

October 23, 2013

Produit Moyen, il laisse une sensation de peau grasse Et glissante, par contre il couvre bien.

August 16, 2011

This primer feels silky and leaves a matte finish on shiny areas which i really liked. I dont have large pores so I cant really vouche for the pore minimizing part. Sometimes when I am applying foundation over top I feel like it is rubbing off and balling up. which is gross. I barely use it, Im not sure Im a fan of this product.