Lise Watier Lift & Firm 3D Duo Serum 24 Hrs
Good

Lise Watier Lift & Firm 3D Duo Serum 24 Hrs Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 270 in Serums

February 08, 2016

This product does have some nice features but they aren'the enough for me. Firstly, it has a pleasant scent and felt silky smooth on my skin. Also, I appreciate having 2 products in one bottle which cuts down on packaging making it convenient and eco-friendly BUT it didn't keep the promise as stated on the bottle: instant lift. I finished the bottle and like I said, my skin felt smooth and soft but 'instant lift' felt more like instant letdown. Not the product for me!

October 16, 2015

I've been sampling different kinds of serums, and thought I would give Lise Watier's version a try. It comes in a unique container with one side for day and one for night. The first thing I noticed was the scent - it wasn't unpleasant but was a bit stronger than I would like. (sidebar: what's with strongly scented facial products???) The serum went on easily enough (both sides) but seemed to leave a bit of a tacky feel to my face. For the night version that isn't an issue, but I wouldn't want to have my face feeling like that in the morning when I then want to apply other product and makeup. After using this for a couple of weeks, both morning and night, my skin felt soft...but I didn't see any noticeable difference. I don't think that it's worth the $80 price.