Listerine Whitening Plus Restoring Reviews

* Whitens Teeth Safely
* Restores Enamel to Strengthen Teeth
* Helps

October 22, 2016

I love this listerine. Ecause it does not burn my mouth like other mouthwashes and it still makes my mouth feel fresh and it definitely gives a boost to whiten teeth. I like that you can purchase in an extra large bottle so me and husband can share the bottle without it running out too quickly. I buy mine from Walmart for about 7 dollars for the big bottle.

September 17, 2016

listerine whitening plu restoring mouth wash is awesome. i love that u can see it working even after the first use of the mouthwash. The taste of the mouthwash is prettty good too

April 30, 2015

I've been using Listerine for years, it's such a great product and is really effective!

April 30, 2015

I've been using this anti-cavity whitening rinse for some time, and I've been very pleased with the results. It effectively kills bad breath, leaving my mouth with a cool, fresh feeling and a very pleasant mint flavour. My teeth started to become noticeably whiter and shinier after about two weeks of use. The only drawback is that I experienced some sensitivity. This product may not be suitable for people with significant gum recession due to the sensitivity brought on by its use.

March 04, 2015

Listerine Whitening was recommended by my Dentist to help prevent gum disease while whitening. I use it daily. A great product without the burn of alcohol.

March 02, 2015

I would recommend it because it works! It gets teeth whiter however..... It stipulates on the bottle no alcohol so therefore won't "burn" IT DOES . Other then that great

October 29, 2014

Works well, but i do not like the aftertaste and the foamy feeling it leaves in your mouth.

August 17, 2014

I have been using this on the advice of my Dentist. The whitening ingredient is hydrogen peroxide which takes some getting used to the foaming action it creates. but it is the safest whitening mouthwash for protecting your teeth's enamel. I, as well as my Dentist, have noticed an improvement in my overall gum health as well as whiter teeth with less staining.

March 22, 2014

I have used Listerine Whitening products in the past. Listerine Whitening Mouth Wash promises have the same positive effects of regular Listerine (e.g., to fight plaque, gingivitis and kill germs that cause bad breath) plus a brighter and whitened smile.

Unfortunately, I have found many reviews/lawsuits recently that claim that the alcohols in Listerine cause a drying effect in the mouth (which is the burning sensation you feel which ultimately makes you want to spit sooner than later). Supposedly, people claim it is the drying power that naturally causes cells in the mouth to die, resulting in an increased probability of oral cancer.

Not sure what to make of these recent reviews but it definitely scared me off of any Listerine products for a while!

April 16, 2013

Warning: Do not use this product it left a chemical burn on the roof of my mouth. This is the second time my mouth has been burnt by this mouthwash; however this time I figured out what was burning my mouth. It is so bad the burn that I can eat anything to tough. I am so disappointed.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches