Lite Brite

Lite Brite Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 470 in Toys

March 14, 2016

Lie brite is so much fun. But the prices are super easy to lose as they are so small. Not recommend for smaller children. Bit it do provide hours of fun.

February 08, 2016

I remember this one, many hours of fun, it's been around for a long time too.

December 16, 2015

Great creative toy for kids in that 'young' but not toddler young stage. You place the little pegs to make light-up images if I remember correctly. Loved it!

December 16, 2015

This is a super fun toy, although the newer ones are not as good as the older ones. Still, my kids enjoy using Lite Brite a lot.

October 06, 2015

I loved Lite Brite growing up so naturally I bought one for my daughter. She loves it but it is so difficult to get the light pegs our of the newer version. I don't let her play with it very often because I always have to help her. So disappointing!

August 10, 2015

LITE BRITE;

lite bright!!! All these games I forgot about.
They need to bring such games back for our children, away from their phones and ipads.

August 05, 2015

What kid was addicted to the Lite Brite growing up ! I spent all night on mine as a kid!

August 05, 2015

how could i ever forget my lite brite i spent hours on it making masterpieces

July 17, 2015

I used to have a Lite Brite when I was younger and it was so much fun to pin the pegs to the picture. I loved seeing it lit up afterwards, that was always the best part!

June 18, 2015

I had a Lite Brite when I was young and loved it! I like how you can make many different patterns with various colours. The only thing I don't like is how you can't reuse the sheets after one use.