Lite Brite

Lite Brite Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 507 in Toys

February 26, 2017

Oh my goodness! I am having flashbacks to my childhood! When w got one of these toys as a child it had been the best thing we received (next to our easy bake oven). I actually just checked on amazon, were they always over $50? I'm not sure about that price, that seems a little much for what it is. My son is too small now, but I am looking forward to his later years when he can actually use this. It's an amazing way to let children be creative and it's such a unisex toy that anyone, even adults can play with this for hours and hours.

February 23, 2017

I have always loved this Lite Brite and even as a kid I remember asking for one of these for CHristmas for quite some time, until I got one. It was perfect, keeps kids attention, but does contain small pieces.
    This is a cheap toy and after 10 years my bulb still works!

March 14, 2016

Lie brite is so much fun. But the prices are super easy to lose as they are so small. Not recommend for smaller children. Bit it do provide hours of fun.

February 08, 2016

I remember this one, many hours of fun, it's been around for a long time too.

December 16, 2015

Great creative toy for kids in that 'young' but not toddler young stage. You place the little pegs to make light-up images if I remember correctly. Loved it!

December 16, 2015

This is a super fun toy, although the newer ones are not as good as the older ones. Still, my kids enjoy using Lite Brite a lot.

October 06, 2015

I loved Lite Brite growing up so naturally I bought one for my daughter. She loves it but it is so difficult to get the light pegs our of the newer version. I don't let her play with it very often because I always have to help her. So disappointing!

August 10, 2015

LITE BRITE;

lite bright!!! All these games I forgot about.
    They need to bring such games back for our children, away from their phones and ipads.

August 05, 2015

What kid was addicted to the Lite Brite growing up ! I spent all night on mine as a kid!

August 05, 2015

how could i ever forget my lite brite i spent hours on it making masterpieces