Good

Live clean age resist multi 10 in 1 treatment Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 2201 in Hair Care

January 05, 2016

While in search of that "miracle" product that would make my hair look amazing, I used John Frieda products for a while, but my hair got very dry and hair to tame. Having used Live Clean before, I decided to return to it based on a recommendation of a friend who is a hairstylist. I love the fact that this product has multiple benefits to it. It restored the moisture and shine to my hair after the first use. This product does everything it says it will. I am so glad I decided to give it a try!

November 02, 2015

I use this as a leave in conditioner. Great for daily use under styling products as moisture boost. Great for days when using protective hair styles. Great for over night moisture boost too!

96% plant derived, vegetarian, organic botanicals, Loaded with oils and protein. Promises: moisture, shine and body to protect, repair, soften, strengthen, smooth, tame and shield against UV rays. Without: parabens, phosphates, petroleum, dyes and phthalates.

My hair is very dry, course and crazy curly. This is perfect to stack with other products. A excellent place to start!

For a $5 dollar product, I am very happy to find affordable hair care products that do what they say the will!

Overall =happy :)

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO