Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 935 in Shampoo

Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is a gentle daily shampoo for oily hair and a weekly deep cleanser to clarify all hair types.

October 19, 2016

I asked the pharmacist at shoppers what shampoo I could use for my oily hair and she pointed me to this one. I have repurchased it several times since and I do like it. I don't see huge differences but there is a bit of a difference. The apple cider one has specific benefits for oily hair. It also smells good and is eco-friendly and uses natural products which is always a plus. The only downside with this product is it is pricey.

September 10, 2016

I buy live clean products. T think they are great. Good for the enviroment. Made from pure ingredients. They smell good not overwhelming and clean. Does not dry hair out.

June 22, 2016

I always feel good buying Live Clean products, because it is a guilt free feeling when they wash down the drain! This is a great clarifying shampoo. You can't use it every day, because it will dry out your hair, but I use it about once a week to "deep clean" my hair and remove all of the product build up. It works like a charm! And it has a nice apple cider vinegar smell (doesn't make your hair smell like vinegar, don't worry!) For under $10 a bottle - this is a bargain. Works great, and since you only need to use a little, it lasts forever too!

May 22, 2016

Walmart is the best store to buy this product from. It removes any build up. I like to mix up the conditioner with each purchase. You don't need a drop any bigger then a quarter.

April 23, 2016

So addicting! I was recommended to use this product by my hair dresser to wash out all the crap I keep putting in my hair. It lightened my hair about 2 shades because of all the toner/products I had in it. I live by this. It feels fantastic, I now use it atleast once a week.

February 23, 2016

My hair felt healthy and shiny after using it for the past couple weeks and it really has helped cleanse my hair of all the chemical product build up. It has a soft sweet apple scent that is perfect for the last few days of Fall we have left to cling to. If you’ve got really oily, limp, fine hair this could be just the thing to give your hair an added boost. It’ll help banish any lingering product that may be weighing down your strands. When you think clarifying, you might think harsh but Live Clean sticks to their pure vegan values. This is a great shampoo to sub in once a week to keep your hair looking healthy, or for every day if you have really oily hair.

January 21, 2016

I love this shampoo. The scent is fresh and my hair feels soft and clean after using it! Also I love the fact that it contains natural ingredients. It is the second time I repurchase and for sure not the last one!

January 11, 2016

I love this shampoo and the scent is so unique and nice. I found it really gave my hair a good cleaning.

January 04, 2016

First off, I have to tell you that while I was worried that this would have an apple cider vinegar scent that would make me wanna rip my hair off, it absolutely does not. This has a bright, fresh apple scent that is absolutely lovely. I find that this does a really good job of deeply cleaning my hair without stripping it and leaving it a tangled mess. Before conditioner, it does feel a little bit squeaky, but not to the point where I feel like it's gone too far with the clarifying. I also feel like this has been good for my scalp, which gets very dry and itchy at this time of year. I still need to use my scalp specific shampoo once a week, but I think this is doing a good job with my scalp as well.

December 09, 2015

It cleared the buildup in my scalp, just as I needed! Now I'll use once weekly to maintain. It leaves my hair shiny and silky clean.