Live Clean Pink Fire Colour Protect Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 1037 in Shampoo

March 09, 2017

Wow! Amazing value! As someone who has exclusively used salon products for my hair, I was shocked at the incredible results I obtained using the Pink Fire Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner combo! I'm a major advocate of natural beauty products and prior to making the switch to Live Clean, relied solely on Loma (which is also amazing although nearly three times the price). Pink Fire does a fantastic job maintaining my highlights, giving it a great clean, and even detangling my often knotty hair! Highly recommend using this combo with the Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner Spray.

January 11, 2017

Live clean pink fire colour safe shampoo smells amazing it is by far my favorite colour safe shampoo. It rinses out really well in cold water for a plant based product which usually requires hot water

October 07, 2016

Having dyed blonde hair usually leaves my hair feeling pretty lifeless and dull. My hair has never looked or felt better. Very concentrated, so you're not going through the bottle fast.

September 27, 2016

I just started using this shampoo and I have to admit I already love it!
    I love the smell!
    I love the way it makes my hair feel.
    Soft and silky.
    Great price for an organic shampoo!

May 04, 2016

Decent product for a great price. It is sulphate free, which is important to keep your hair color. It is almost all natural. I love the scent of it and i think it does a decent job at washing hair.

January 25, 2016

Not a fan. I found it caused alot of scalp dryness and dandruff as well as left my hair feeling dry.

January 13, 2016

I have to say I am not a fan of this shampoo. Although it smells good and is sulphate free I felt it left my hair frizzy. I also had to use a lot of shampoo to feel like it cleaned my hair.

December 16, 2015

I love this shampoo. It keeps the colour in my hair, my hair is soft, easy to style, shiny. It's great.it has a lovely scent as well. You don't need very much either.

March 31, 2015

Great shampoo for colour treated hair. It's sulfate-free and vegan.

vbillard91 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

traceymconley added a new review for
    Sodastream

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    favourite online stores

traceymconley has started a new forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico