Living Proof Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 2204 in Hair Care

September 19, 2016

This really cleans my hair great.I really love this dry shampoo a lot impressed. Make hair feels a amazing. I definitely recommend this anyone try out.

September 16, 2016

I love this dry shampoo. It actually cleans my hair. It does not leave a white residue and also smell nice. I find it also adds a bit of volume to my hair. The only thing that is a bit negative is the price tag. It is an high end product.

September 07, 2016

This is probably one of my favourite dry shampoos out there. I find that it's really great at giving me hair that clean feeling and adding volume and it is also far and away the best smelling dry shampoo I've used (which some might find a little strong). The downside is the cost (29$ at Sephora) and the fact I find I have to use more of the dry shampoo to get the effect I'm going for. The bottle will only last about 4-6 weeks for me so generally this is a 'treat yo' self' item.

TL;DR- Pricey, Works Great; I get this to treat myself

August 14, 2016

This is an excellent dry shampoo. It has a lovely fresh scent. Easy to apply, leaves no residue even if one applies it close to the hair. It absorbs excess oil and eliminates odour. It restores freshness and revives the hair, leaving it perky. It definitely eliminates the need to wash your hair on a daily basis. It's fast drying, you can immediately re-touch your style. Your hair looks and feels clean, perky, and it does so extend the life of any hairstyle.

June 12, 2016

Omg the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used because unlike most dry shampoos this one not only helps keep your hair looking fresh and clean but it actually takes the sweaty stinky smells OUT of your hair. I honestly have gone to the gym and used this instead of actually washing my hair and u couldn't tell. No sweat odours just fresh looking hair. I can't see ever using another brands dry shampoo, Ty Jennifer Aniston, she's a co owner of the brand.

June 08, 2016

this dry shampoo is best suite to those with lighter colored hair, otherwise requires a bit of effort to ensure that the dry shampoo is fully blended into your hair, otherwise, a white residue is left behind.

April 10, 2016

The smell is amazing, perfect to give volume and to refresh the hair look. The only thing I don't like is that the product is white and gives a lot of fallouts in my dark brown hair. It works like a dry shampoo should works, plus it smells so good.

April 01, 2016

I got this in my ipsy bag this month and I was SO excited to try it. I wasn't very happy with it this morning though. It leaves a weird powdery kind of goopy film on my hair and scalp. I use dry shampoo very regularly, so how to use it I at an issue. It just doesn't absorbs/blend in as well as my regular dry shampoo. It did make my hair look cleaner a dads some volume but it didn't leave my hair feeling very touchable, which was really disappointing. Didn't have much scent to it either, I was hoping it would have a nice, clean scent to it. I will try it again but I will repurchase my regular dry shampoo afterwards.

March 21, 2016

Just tired this dry shampoo this morning and I loved it! It smells wonderful and easily brushes out of your roots. It keeps oil away all day as well! Living Proof just moved to spot number one for most favourite dry shampoo!

March 15, 2016

In the past, I have just used unscented baby powder as dry shampoo, which works, but definitely tints your hair a lovely powdery white colour. I received this in a sample size in my Ipsy bag this month and thought, why not? Well, using an actual dry shampoo is definitely better than baby powder! This shampoo left no powdery residue and seemed to control oil much better than baby powder. Since I don't have a frame of reference, this might be average in terms of dry shampoo but I love it!