• L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream
  • L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream

L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 16, 2016

I have both recieved and purchased these as gifts and I think they are great quality hand creams. The metal tube they come in is great to really get every ounce out of the bottle so you're not wasting any product. They are the perfect size to throw in your purse too. I love how thick the cream is, a little goes a long way. These are highly scented and the scent does last on your hands. These absorb quickly and do not leave a wet residue but rather a very soft and supple feeling.

September 23, 2016

I got this mini set last Boxing Day so it was cheaper than most of the time. I absolutely love this brand of hand cream! Smells fabulous and absorbs very quickly onto the skin.

February 01, 2016

Yes ok the price is high I know BUT THE SMELL. Its amazing its so effective very nice smell last on my hands for a very long time.

May 23, 2015

Other than the price, there's no reason you shouldn't get this. I use hand cream way too much, so this is not economical for me... but I do love L'Occitane hand creams. They smell amazing and is instantly hydrating. I like the instant effect and the texture of the hand cream.

May 02, 2015

I love this rose scented hand cream. It's loaded with amazing good for your skin ingredients. The smell is light and not overpowering. Just a slight rose smell but hydrates so nicely on the skin.

April 29, 2015

I like the small size of it, you can take it with you anywhere. My hands tend to get really dry so I always want to have a hand cream handy. Smells nice, I would prefer some other scent though. Absorbs quickly.

April 29, 2015

I love the L'Occitane hand creams. The Rose is subtle and not too overpowering which I prefer. It's nice and very hydrating. It absorbs pretty quickly. The hand creams are nice to have in your purse since a little goes along away. Worth trying.

March 31, 2015

L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream is a great moisturing hand cream with a subtle scent of rose. It quickly moisturizes dry skin.