L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream

L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 26, 2016

I have tried several L'Occitane Lotions & Creams & have loved them all.

They are very expensive on my opinion but if you wait until they are on sale or if you can grab them from the clearance table, then you've got yourself a great deal!

This particular one has a surprisingly nice scent. I'm not a big fan of Rose scented anything but since this was part of a package I bought I thought I'd try it. I love it. I can't believe I actually like it so much. I put it on before bed & i went to sleep inhaling this scent. It was crazy how much I liked it.

Like their other creams, it goes on thick, but absorbs wonderfully into your skin & you feel deeply moisturized.

I wake up with my hands feeling so soft & smooth. I can't wait to use it each day.

Definitely recommend buying this product.

April 09, 2016

L'Occitane uses these pharmaceutical/apothecary squeeze tubes that make the hand creams super handy to store in bags, coat pockets, and lunch totes. The cream is very heavy and quite scented.

Pros:
- Lovely creamy rose scent
- Softens my dry hands

Cons:
- Needs to be constantly reapplied
- Dependency on cream to cover, but not improve dry skin for long periods of time

December 12, 2011

When it comes to hand creams I expect it to be a great moisturizer on its own. I don't look at my hand creams the same way I look at scented body lotions because with scented body lotions, I already have my solution for getting the moisture I need (I mix the scented lotion with my HG body lotion). Plus, I realize that there isn't a scented body lotion that does nearly as good as a job as my HG body lotion.
But with hand creams, I'm not going to mix a scented hand cream with a moisturizing hand cream the way I do with body lotions - that's too tedious for a such a small area of skin like my hands. I have discovered my HG hand creams and even though I'm 100% cured of the eczema I had on a couple of my fingers for years, I don't experiment with hand creams at the moment unless I am given one (in this case, my bf bought me this L'Occitane Hand cream).

I don't recommend the L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream. It's not velvety at all in terms of texture - the consistency is very much like a thin lotion and it just doesn't deliver moisture. But the scent is very nice so if you like this rose scent I would suggest checking out their Rose 4 Reines Body Cream which is a lot thicker in consistency.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes