Good

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 354 in Primer

April 21, 2016

This is the product I've been waiting for. I use it on top of moisturizer and under foundation (most of the time), but sometimes I just add a bit on top of my foundation, like on my cheekbones and what a lift it gives my face! It's a little pricy but you hardly have to use any to get nice results.

April 03, 2015

I love this because it's high quality. It's not like a cheap primer that has glitter, it really illuminates the skin and works really well!!!

August 04, 2014

With any primer there is a fine line between good quality & greasy. This product gives skin moisture, brightens your face even under concealer. Allows makeup to blend well so you don't get a caked on look, keeps makeup from clogging pores and feels amazing on skin. I use it even when I don't put on any makeup or even go out.
    The only bad thing I have to say is I wish it'd come in a bigger bottle, but still worth it!!

July 09, 2014

Cette base lumière est fantastique! Elle illumine instantanément le teint, même le plus fatigué. Elle vous donne bonne mine malgré le peu de sommeil que vous avez eu. Vous pouvez l'appliquer seule ou sous votre fond de teint.

P.S. Je ne recommande pas ce produit si vous avez la peau grasse. Vu l'effet lumière, votre peau risque de paraitre encore plus grasse.