• L'Oréal RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub Cleanser
  • L'Oréal RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub Cleanser

L'Oréal RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 03, 2016

Bon exfoliant pour le visage.assez doux pour tout les jours. Petits granules à l'intérieur du produit. Mousse un peu sur ma peau mouillé sans la douche.

October 03, 2016

Whenever I use to think of L'Oreal I thought of their hair products right away. I was never really too familiar with their facial cleansing or makeup goods. I guess it's because I use other brands for that kind of stuff. I am pleased to announce that since I was offered this product from Influenster for review I am love. Never has any facial cleanser exfoliated the impurities and dullness of my skin quite like this.

L'Oreal has created the perfect cleanser for my skin type which is normal to oily. I love how fresh my face looks and feels after using it. It instantly appears refreshed and a lot more even than the previous day. I have been using L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub day and night for the past 2 and a half weeks and the texture of my skin already feels much more smoother and way more refined. I can honestly say that I have built up some confidence when it comes to leaving the house makeup free. With a little bit of the Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Moisturizer SPF 30 in conjunction with the scrub I feel like a million bucks. It has also diminished the wrinkles around my eyes a great deal.

I am not fully aware of what is going to happen when they ban the use of those micro beads being used in facial cleanser products but I hope there is a way that they can still keep this in production. Fingers crossed ! I would without a doubt recommend L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub to anyone looking to brighten up their skins appearance and firm up the texture. I love love love this scrub and will continue using it in my morning and nightly routine.

I have received this product to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

September 23, 2016

I received this facial scrub complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. This scrub is a super gentle exfoliant, and does not contain the rough Sandy bits that you often find in exfoliators, which I really liked. My skin felt super soft and clean after using the cleanser. This likely would be most effective for those with sensitive skin, and I would recommend using it it out only a couple times a week rather than daily as that .as you be any bit too harsh.