L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color

L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 304 in Hair Colour

April 25, 2016

I love it. The hair looks great, shiny and healthier but there is a couple of :I can't found it:( The colour last for 3-4 week, that think is pretty good for an no-ammonia colourant..

March 16, 2016

This is a really great hair color brand ,its easy to use ,well written instructions, latex gloves to protect your hands,it gives good coverage ,wait time is only 15 minutes and my hair is always left looking and feeling soft and shiny and so healthy looking

October 25, 2014

Even if you have just a few greys like I do, give this one a miss. It didn't cover any grey at all... even immediately after application. I'm a stickler for directions so I followed them exactly and kept the product on for the max time suggested. Still, it was a total failure and a waste of my money. I feel misled because the package specifically says 'blends away greys'. If you need NO grey coverage and like a blush of shine I'd say try it.

I miss demi-permanents with a little ammonia - it made the colour adhere to the hair.

This company is also notorious for animal testing.

October 23, 2014

Good hair colour. The picture on the review page is very outdated though.
    I chose it because it didnt have ammonia. The colours are beautiful for ~2 weeks, but after that they start to fade out a little. I re-dye about every month with red shades.

October 11, 2014

Overall decent color coverage. Not so decent on grey coverage.
    If you don't have grey this is awesome. I love the color (dark brown). But, disappointed with grey coverage as it stated on the box that it would cover greys on someone with upto 70% grey in their hair.

March 26, 2014

This is a non-damaging hair color and I use red shades of it. it will do the job as well as a salon, just make sure you get someone to apply it properly for you. the colour will fade as ALL colours do, but not faster then any salon or stronger product I have ever tried. people comment all the time on my colour, including stylists in salons, and it is less damaging since there is no ammonia. how can you beat the price!