L'Oreal Ideal Moisture Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 20, 2016

Je cherchais une crème abordable pour le visage. Cette crème hydrate bien la peau très sèche. La texture est assez liquide et laisse malheureusement une sensation un peu grasse sur la peau, qui s'estompe avec heures.
C'est un bon rapport qualité-prix, mais je préfère de loin les crèmes plus légères.

April 26, 2016

This is hands done one of my favourite face creams out there. Its goes on nice and light and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I also like that it has SPF 25 which is perfect for the summer. I do find in the winter I may have to go for a more heavy face cream, especially when its super cold out.

August 10, 2014

This is a pretty good product. It says that it provides 48 hour moisture and it couldn't be truer. It really does provide a ton of moisture, but maybe too much. I have fairly dry, sensitive skin so I decided to give this product a try. I cleanse my face, tone and then apply this as a moisturizer/sunscreen (as it contains SPF). Then i wait a minute for it to soak in and then apply my makeup. It makes my face look dewy and illuminating and just really good. I can feel my skin soaking up the moisture without irritation. The only thing about this though is that after a few hours my skin cant absorb any more moisture and it causes my face to look greasy and my makeup starts coming off slowly, especially in the summertime. It works great for the winter but for summer I recommend switching to a light moisturizer. Other than that, I do like it but I think im still going to look around before repurchasing this product.

August 09, 2013

After searching for and trying many, many facial moisturizers from cheaper to stupidly expensive I have finally found one that does the trick for me. With combination skin and rosecea on my cheeks its super hard to find lotions that dont acerbate one or both of those issues. This facial moisturizer has made the redness godown drastically and has not made the oiliness any worse like most lotions do. It also lasts up to 48 hours and has a 25 spf sunscreen in it already so for someone as busy as i am if i forget one morning then i dont have to worry. It leaves my skin soft and silky yet doesnt leave any sort of filmy feeling. It also has a nice light scent to it that makes it pleasant to smell as I put it on. Its one of those products that I will keep on hand all the time because it works

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care