L'Oreal Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Spray Reviews

Ranked #1697 out of 2310 in Hair Care

February 27, 2016

Compared to detanglers that are marketed to kids, this is a bit on the pricey side, but I find it works much better for my daughter's hair. She has very thick, dense hair and it gets very tangled quite easily. This spray is light enough to use every day (doesn't make her hair greasy) and it works very well to get the tangles out and make the hair soft, shiny and manageable. Don't be put off by the word "shimmer" in the name. It won't leave your head looking like a disco ball. You'll just have soft, shiny, and manageable hair. Bonus: It smells lovely, too.

November 22, 2011

I have very long hair and it tangles like there's no tomorrow. I started noticing my hair thinning then I noticed just how much hair I was ripping out trying to get rid of the tangle. I use this stuff every day and it really does work. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the smell, it smells very powdery and it doesn't go away for a long time.