L'Oreal Ombrelle Complete Lotion SPF 30

L'Oreal Ombrelle Complete Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 332 in Sun Protection

July 25, 2012

This is the best sun product that I have ever tried. It protects very well, and its just no fuss. It goes on really well, and lasts for a long time. I don't find myself reapplying as often as other products. Excellent for sensitive skin!

July 24, 2012

I've been on the hunt for a good physical sunscreen, but since they are so expensive, and this product was on sale (for $9.99), I decided to try out this product. This product contains some that I know that I am allergic to, but since they seem to be present in lower quantities in this product, my face didn't outwardly react badly (with the correct application procedure). It has some sunscreen technology from Europe that has not been FDA-approved, so it's not available on EWG (which has me kind of worried about its UVA protection).

As for the product itself, it feels like a cross between the typical chemical sunscreen (very easy to spread) and the typical physical sunscreen (very, very hard to spread). It is a bit greasy, and leaves a white tint after application (my skin color is about medium), which seems to fade slightly after a few minutes. I'm not sure if it disppears completely, but it doesn't bother me as much as the white cast of physical sunscreens. But I had to make sure to always rub it in very well, since one time I accidentally missed a spot on my hairline, and when it dried, I looked like I had powder that wouldn't come off on my hair! Also, this product is pretty drying on me, so I have to first apply a layer of moisturer, wait for it to soak in, and then I can apply this sunscreen.

For people who aren't allergic to chemical sunscreens, I'd say that this product would be a fairly good choice for them. (Just waiting to see what its UVA protection would be, but I'm guessing that it wouldn't be too bad.) But considering its usual price is around $17, which is around the price level of physical sunscreens, I wouldn't recommend this to people who are allergic to ingredients in chemical sunscreen. For people like me (with usually non-fussy skin but which breaks out if I don't put a layer of moisturizer between the sunscreen and my skin), I'd say buy this if it's on sale, but otherwise, invest in a physical sunscreen that doesn't contain any potentially irritating ingredients.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted