L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Moisture Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 540 in Conditioner

Colour-treated hair requires special care. EverPure's rich, protective conditioner preserves colour purity while leaving hair soft, silky and manageable. The extra-gentle formula is infused with rosemary and mint for an invigorating, aromatic experience.

November 26, 2016

This is an amazing conditioner and it helps you too retain your hair color. It smells really good and makes hair so soft and silky. I really am a big fan of each and every L'Oréal product available and this conditioner is on the top of my list.

November 26, 2016

I just started using this product in the last month, after investing a few hundred in new colour & highlights. I truly believe you can find quality products in drug stores that rival those found in salons. As I have curly hair, I am picky with what I use, so the curl doesn't get weighted down, and I want to preserve my colour as long as I can. Well this lovely scented product is working for me. Scented with rosemary & mint, it's a fresh smell to wake you up in the morning. A little goes a long way, rinses effortlessly and leaves soft, detangled, manageable hair. I wash daily and I have yet to notice any fade on my red highlights. The accompanying shampoo - also a fantastic product. Buy with confidence.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender