L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 1164 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 02, 2017

L'Oreal Paris' Bright Reveal Daily Lotion with SPF 30 is formulated to visibly brighten skin, even tone and reduce the look of wrinkles. This product is part of the bright reveal line and contains glycolic acid. The box and packaging was quite nice for this lotion. It has a nice texture and consistency and scent. I noticed it brightened my skin immediately and my face felt soft.

Unfortunately, this product was a bit heavy for my skin and contributed to a break out. It added a fair bit of shine as well and I had to retouch my powder as the day went on. I do like the exfoliating feature of the product though and I will likely continue to use it in combination with the peel pads once a week, but likely not as a daily moisturizer.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

December 21, 2016

As someone who rarely ever splurges on fancy face lotions for myself- I was super exited to try this. The package is so eye catching- bright + shiny. The lotion spread quite easily across my face and I noticed immediately how quick it went to work moisturising my dry face. I used on its own at first, and noticed how bright it made my skin look. Even underneath foundation, I noticed the difference. I love the fact that it is SPF 30- perfect for knowing that my face will always be protected from the suns harmful rays. Great product!
    * I was given this product for free or a discounted rate in exchange for my honest opinions*

October 01, 2016

I really wanted to love this moisturizer but it broke me out pretty bad. I did love the level of hydration and how my makeup looked over it. I also liked the level of sun protection. I did contribute I bit to the overall brightening of my skin, but the other products in this line are a little stronger. I experienced no other irritation. If you don't break out easily you'll probably like this day lotion.

September 27, 2016

This moisturizer is the perfect compliment to the other RevitaLift Products – being that Glycolic Acid is one of the main ingredients – care must be taken to protect my more sensitive skin from burning or being too over exposed to the elements.

The SPF30 is the perfect anti UVA sun beam strength to both protect, but still allow me to get enough natural colour that I do not look like a white ghost while emerging from the dark indoors!

This moisturizing cream is a medium thickness, and one pump from the handy pump bottle is plenty to provide full face and neck coverage. I rub it in with a circular motion after my normal face cleaning routine, and within a minute, my face is ready to apply my normal foundation and other make up onto. It does not leave my skin feeling sticky or dry, but rather soft and refreshed.

The natural redness in my cheeks has slightly diminished, and I have been carded twice in the last week as I look 25 years and under! Not bad for a gal in her late 30s!

My face has not reacted negatively at all to the cream whether on its own or once my regular make up is applied (it can happen – my face has burned from other products with Glycolic acid in them in the past…).

My fine eye and laugh lines look less noticeable, and my ever depending forehead wrinkles have also diminished in appearance. They are still there, but it is kind of like time has taken them back a notch or two. I am blaming the retinol within the cream.

So overall, I am happy with the overall results of all the Revitalift facial products, and would recommend them to anyone over 20 years old!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic