L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 775 in Mascara

January 07, 2015

My favourite day to day mascara. I usually just use one coat - not over the top but provides great definition and doesn't clump or smudge. If I want longer-looking lashes I sometimes use two or three coats (sometimes need to comb lashes after this). It removes easily with eye makeup remover.

October 23, 2014

Top favourite drugstore mascara! it does exactly what it says it does and it does stay on all day with minimal effort to remove it! the brush is great and works sooooo well with my lashes. the price point is very reasonable for such an amazing product! love it so much!

September 10, 2014

Love this! Completely lives up to its name. My lashes look full and thick without feeling heavy. I also find it lasts longer as I only need to apply one application instead of 2. No clumping at all!!!

August 17, 2013

This mascara has been my holy grail for the past year. This mascara is amazing. It lengthens, separates, gives volume, and does not clump. What more could a girl ask for?

August 16, 2012

This is interesting. I have used the regular one before and liked it. Cannot say `loved it` because I already have long lashes and what I only expected out of this product was a fuller, voluminousness look. Well, kinda sorta it did look good whenever I put it on but nothing out of ordinary, it worked just like any other mascara. Just a couple of weeks ago, I wanted buy something waterproof and again got moved by that seducing term `million lashes` and chose this product. It makes my lashes stick and does not create a defined look :( Spend money on something again that I had to giveaway to one of my best friends. I chose `you betcha` because Loreal normally makes great mascaras. There should be a mid choice in this `do you recommend it section.