L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #439 out of 775 in Mascara

Voluminous waterproof volume building mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 4x their natural thickness. The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application.

October 24, 2013

I love this mascara. I don't know what I'd do without it, it's one of my go-to's. I love how it's "Carbon Black"

September 06, 2013

this is one of my go to mascara. It works well, does not run and the price is right. It doesn't clump too much either so that's a plus. I would highly recommend

September 05, 2013

This is one is a classic - one of my all-time favourite mascaras. I've been using it ever since my teens when I first started wearing makeup. I always purchase the Black waterproof - I'm not a huge fan of non-waterproof mascaras. This particular mascara retails for approx $6 - $7. Very affordable and excellent quality.
The brush seperates my eyelashes while applying mascara evenly without any clumps. The mascara dries pretty quickly without smudging. I usually do at least 2 - 3 applications to get a nice voluminous look..

March 27, 2013

Out of all the mascaras I have tried and re-tried, this one is most definitely my favorite. My mother uses it and she is the one who got me hooked! I love the brush and it doesn't get clumpy and goopy like most mascaras do after such little time. The price is very afforadable whether it's from Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart. This is definitely #1 in my books!

November 14, 2012

This is my favorite go to mascara. I have tried pretty much everyone on the market but always go back to using this one. You definitely won't be disapointed and the price is unbelievable!!

August 22, 2012

This mascara is seriously underrated. I've used it for three years and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who needs a low-maintenance, versatile and convenient mascara for everyday use.

The brush isn't a hard plastic one like some mascaras have, it's actually made up of soft bristles that coat each lash with the mascara very nicely. I use the shade "Carbon Black" and it's great :) Never clumps, never flakes, lasts all day long (or until you remove it) Also, I wear contact lenses and haven't had even one issue because of them so Voluminous is definitely safe for lens wearers!

For less than ten dollars a pop, how could you say no? L'Oreal Voluminous is definitely worthy of "Holy Grail" status. Give it a try!

June 12, 2012

Out of the hundreds of mascaras I have tried over the years as I am a huge mascara junkie, this is by far top 3. Its a rare thing for me to actually go out and purchase the same mascara more then once as I like to try a variety of brands but this is for sure my go to brand. It makes your lashes long and beautiful without flaking and you dont have to continue to pass over your lashes dozens of times to achieve this look, just a few quick passes and your ready to go!

January 11, 2012

Over the years, I have tried MANY different mascaras, and have always come back to L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara.

I love the way the maximizing brush thickens my eyelashes, and at the same time, I can do all my crying at weddings and not worry about it running down my face because it is waterproof. Another great thing about this mascara is that It doesn't clump or flake like other mascaras do. It simply does what it says it will at an affordable price.

So if you're looking for a great way to enhance your eyelashes, I strongly suggest you try L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara.

September 06, 2011

I've tried all kinds of mascara and this one is the best.

April 26, 2011

I have always had a hard time with finding the perfect mascara. I have really long, fine lashes and so far the brands I have tried make mine clump together really badly especially at the tips. Which is super annoying. I even tried using a comb applicator instead and still had the same problem. I tried a high name brand and still had the same problem. Then used a lash primer product before mascara application and it helped a tiny bit but still clumpiness. So I recently tried this brand and the product had a silkier, more liquid viscosity that went on nicely. But it didn't give them much volume to see. So I'll stick to it for now, but still on the look out for the "perfect" product for my lashes. Otherwise I recommend it as a basic mascara for anyone with average lashes.