Good

Love, Chloe Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 843 in Bath & Body

March 23, 2012

After seeing this parfume on it's wonderfully lit shelf I knew I had to try it .Being a fan already, i was off to dinner in no time with my new find.The scent was wonderfully strong at first then lightly faded to a even more wonderful version no less impressive than the initial spray love it everyone else did also.This slightly powdery,spicy scent is my new favorite obsession

February 01, 2012

Love, Chloé

Love, Chloe is a purely feminine fragrance that is fit for the sophisticated and classically beautiful woman. It has a light, powdery scent that is contagious and is complimentary to a wearer that is graceful, independent and full of life. This fragrance is inspired “by the intimacy of the beauty ritual.” It is subtly sexy and lustrous with hints of talc and rice.

The Love, Chloe Eau De Parfum purse sprays are exceptional because you can conveniently take them wherever you go! I have one for my desk at work, one for my clutch and one at home on my dresser so I can spray on femininity wherever my heart desires. If the purse sprays are not for you, the Love, Chloe Eau De Parfum bottle is precious, slender and finely detailed. The cap of the bottle has a delicate gold chain down to the base, where “Love, Chloe” is tenderly engraved.

If you love a fragrance that does not overwhelm the senses, yet has lasting power to get you through the longest days, then Love, Chloe is for you…

Notes:
Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Iris, Lilac, Hyacinth, Wisteria Blossom, Powdery Musks, Talc, Rice Powder

Style: