Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair Lotion

Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1098 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Help rough, dry skin heal itself with LUBRIDERM® Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion. This unique formula, with HydraRelease™ technology, provides 24 hours of continuous moisture and strengthens skin's moisture barrier for softer, smoother, healthier skin.

March 21, 2017

I used this cream, the entire winter. My skin was literally so dry after a couple of hours, using other brands and since I stared using Lubriderm Intense, the itchy and dry skin, just stopped.

March 01, 2017

Great product! It works with all skin types! You know when you get sick and keep blowing your nose and the skin around your nose gets all dry and starts peeling? Within two applications, this lotion totally repaired the skin! Also, it works wonders on skin where you have eczema or rashes! Highly recommended!

March 28, 2016

This lotion works really well for super dry skin. The texture is so rich but its not sticky and absorb quickly into the skin. they also have economic size.

December 16, 2009

This is truly an excellent and affordable product.

June 07, 2009

I live in a relatively dry climate with extreme temperatures and a long winter. That means I spend more than have the year with dry cracked feet. Although this product didn't smell the greatest, I found the results totally worth it ! If youre looking for cheap relief of chapped feet knees and elbows, this is the lotion for you ! I wouldn't recommend using it as an all over body lotion, as it can become quite greasy.

October 23, 2007

I have really dry feet and legs, and a lot of lotions especially for feet don't even work to soften up my heels, so I was willing to give this a try! I really like the quality of the lotion, but I have to say that I couldn't handle the smell. It doesn't state that it's unscented, and in fact the last ingredient is Parfum (scent). I like the way it makes my feet feel - so I'll get my husband to apply it. However, I won't buy this product again because I know of other lotions that smell quite nice in comparison!

October 23, 2007

I signed up for this product via the chickadvisor review club w/ my fiance in mind. He suffers from extremely severe dry skin on his knuckles, very likely a minor (undiagnosed) case of Psoriasis. He liked that the lotion absorbed very quickly, is non-greasy, and does not spread all over everything. However, the moisture that the product supplies does not last very long. Within 2 hours his dry patches needed attention again. In all fairness, though, he admits he may see better results over a longer duration of use.

I also used this product. Its quite thick and it does absorb rather quickly, especially considering its thick consistency. Even though the cream is advertised as unscented, it has a subtle scent of amaretto. I love amaretto, so I'm pleased w/ the subtle scent. As far as effectiveness, for someone w/ pretty normal skin, it was fine, but nothing extraordinary.

Updated On: March 21, 2008

After using this lotion quite a bit, I noticed it leaves a thin, plasticy film on my skin. Such that, if you were to scratch the skin that has just had lotion applied, some goo/gunk gets trapped under your fingernails. The film tends to linger, even after the lotion has absorb into your skin. Ewww. Needless to say, we've worked through the whole container, but won't hurry out to buy another one.

October 22, 2007

I have extremely dry body skin and this s one of the very few products I have not tried in the past. Since it was offered free via Chik Advisor for a product evaluation, I was all over it. ;)

Things I liked;
    -absorbed very quickly
    -not greasy
    -contains Shea Butter, one of my favourite moisturizing ingredients
    -pump-style, easy to dispense container
    -very reasonably priced
    -made my skin soft and supple

Things I didn't like;
    -unscented (though this could be remedied with the addition of some essential oil)
    -made my skin somewhat sticky

The product claims to offer 24-hour moisturizing via "time-release technology". I can support that I did not feel the need to reapply any moisturizer throughout the day as my skin remained moist and supple.
    Overall, this is a great product for the price and I would definitely buy it again.

October 18, 2007

I, too, got this product from chickadvisor to review, and boy, am i glad i did! This product really impressed me from the get-go, with its fast absorption rate, sensitive skin-friendliness and lasting, smooth results. I loved how fast it absorbed into my skin, despite the deceiving thick consistency of it. The only thing i wasn't too happy with with was the above-average price (you tend to get a lot more creme for the same price at the drugstore), but the results really do speak for themselves, and i would definitely consider purchasing this for the wintertime, when i do get particularly dry skin. Overall, a high-quality drugstore cream great for the wintertime!

*Note: I also got the Lubriderm Advanced Moisture Therapy Hand Cream, and it is my absolute fave hand cream - it really does last through hand-washing with soap, so that you don't end up with the tight, dry feeling that typically results from a good hand-washing. I will definitely purchase this once my tube is used up! Highly recommended =)

October 18, 2007

I too was pleasantly surprised by this product. My first impression was, "whoa, this cream is thick!" But, it does spread rather well and once it's absorbed, which took about 5 minutes for me, the skin feels smoother and softer. I really liked how versatile it is. I can put this Lubriderm cream on different parts of my body - from normal arms to really dry hands and legs, and even that troublesome rough patch of skin on my heels - and they would all benefit from the moisturizing effect of the cream without feeling greasy. I especially liked using it on my hands and feet. I can wash my hands a couple of times before needing to reapply. As for those dry heels of mine, they did get a bit softer after a couple of nights of application. So, for the lazy ones out there like myself, it's definitely worth getting since you won't need to buy a different cream for the hands and feet! The only drawback would be the cost and the scent. At $8.99 for 140g, it does cost about double the typical drugstore body lotion. Scent wise, though it's supposed to be unscented, there is this slight rubber/plastic smell, which dissipates after the cream has been absorbed. It could be annoying for some, but, it's not a big deal, and I can definitely overlook this slight blunder for the effectiveness of the cream.