Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 135 in Athletic Wear

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

January 17, 2017

While pricey, these pants have lasted me years and still retains its shape. I love the quality of these Lululemon pants, the comfiness and how good it looks for everyday wear to the gym.

January 16, 2017

Even though they're a little on the pricey side (for my budget), they are well worth it! I've had a few pair, and haven't had to throw any out yet. They last a long time, and are still in really good shape. I'm a huge fan.

January 16, 2017

Whats not to love about these pants? I wear these pants for exercise or even just lounging around the house. These pants are made of a soft, stretchy material which holds up well after being washed over and over again.

November 29, 2016

I love my lulu lemons. They are super comfy and stylish. I even have some that are reversable. Good for when I go jogging and to the gym. Highly recommend

October 24, 2016

I dont understand why these pants are so popular, maybe the quality has decreased recently but mine are prone to ripping! I've tried multiple sizes but they are not very strong! Definitely not worth the price!!! $100 is a lot!!

October 19, 2016

Very comfortable and smooth they also keep me warm and make me feel good wearing them makes my bum look like I have curves, I like the higher waist ones then the lower ones just preference is all.

October 12, 2016

Lulus are fantastic. Although pricey compared to other brands, the company really stands behind its products. If treated properly in the wash (pretty much you have to wash them with similar material) they will last a lifetime. I have had a few issues with pants in the past where there were small imperfections from wear and tear, I brought them in to the store and they replaced them for me at no extra cost. It means a lot to me to spend my money on a company that does customer service the right way.

October 09, 2016

Lulu lemon is my all time favourite yoga wear brand. All my workout attire is purchased from here. Products last years and the quality is incredible. Also wide range of variety and colours. Prices could be a little cheaper but you pay for it in the quality of the product!

October 02, 2016

The pants are very comfortable and last for a long time. The quality now is a bit worse than before and the price has stayed relatively the same. they are a decent deal when you can get them on sale

October 01, 2016

Lululemon is such a well known brand when it comes to athletic gear and the "Yoga Pant".

The price matches the quality on this product. They don't lose their shape (make sure you follow the garment instructions on the inside tag) and they are sewn extremely well. Also they are designed with a good over all shape. Women of all height and sizes can find an appealing comfortable pant for themselves. They come in a huge varity of styles and colors. They also have a 100% guarantee on them.