Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 137 in Athletic Wear

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

February 20, 2017

So I do consider these to be probably the best yoga pants out there as a bigger girl it's hard to find pants that fit properly and do not wear out in the thighs very fast I find that they fit you though the way they should and where they should hug you they hug you and where they shouldn't I think but the price for them though is absolutely outrageous as they are just spandex pants I mean come on it's spandex but if you're absolutely made of money and spend hundreds of dollars on things like rubber then I would totally advise you to purchase these pants and nothing else if you're more like me and you have a lot less to work with and a lot more to put in your pants haha I suggest Tuff Athletics a cost fourth of the price and hold up just as long

February 06, 2017

While I love my lululemon yoga pants, they are expensive. But, I haven't been able to find another brand that has as high quality materials, selection of patterns/colours and size options! As someone with long legs, the tall options at lululemon mean I can wear yoga pants that don't look like I am getting ready for a flood!

January 25, 2017

These are honestly better quality than any other pair of yoga pants that i own. They're much thicker than some brands but still super breathable and stretchy for any type of body contortion you're going for. They might be pricy, but my pair has lasted my for 2 years and they still fit like a glove. They still got several years of life in them, and also, these yoga pants DON'T ATTRACT LINT BALLS!!!

January 17, 2017

While pricey, these pants have lasted me years and still retains its shape. I love the quality of these Lululemon pants, the comfiness and how good it looks for everyday wear to the gym.

January 16, 2017

Even though they're a little on the pricey side (for my budget), they are well worth it! I've had a few pair, and haven't had to throw any out yet. They last a long time, and are still in really good shape. I'm a huge fan.

January 16, 2017

Whats not to love about these pants? I wear these pants for exercise or even just lounging around the house. These pants are made of a soft, stretchy material which holds up well after being washed over and over again.

November 29, 2016

I love my lulu lemons. They are super comfy and stylish. I even have some that are reversable. Good for when I go jogging and to the gym. Highly recommend

October 24, 2016

I dont understand why these pants are so popular, maybe the quality has decreased recently but mine are prone to ripping! I've tried multiple sizes but they are not very strong! Definitely not worth the price!!! $100 is a lot!!

October 19, 2016

Very comfortable and smooth they also keep me warm and make me feel good wearing them makes my bum look like I have curves, I like the higher waist ones then the lower ones just preference is all.

October 12, 2016

Lulus are fantastic. Although pricey compared to other brands, the company really stands behind its products. If treated properly in the wash (pretty much you have to wash them with similar material) they will last a lifetime. I have had a few issues with pants in the past where there were small imperfections from wear and tear, I brought them in to the store and they replaced them for me at no extra cost. It means a lot to me to spend my money on a company that does customer service the right way.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal