LUSH Angels On Bare Skin Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

For heavenly soft and balanced skin, take a smidge of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage in. The kaolin clay base deep cleanses while ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away. Rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. It's our best selling preservative-free and packaging-free daily cleanser for all skin types, so if you don't know which cleanser to choose and it's heavenly skin you're after, start with Angels.

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. I love lush aqua marina facial cleanser. But during winters, it was making my skin drier. A consultant at Lush suggested me to use angels on bare skin. I loved the smoothness of my skin after using this cleanser. It doesn't make the skin dry as it contains few oils. But at the same time, it doesn't give the clean feeling as it leaves a thin film on the skin. I don't think it removes makeup and impurities. It is good for exfoliation. After using it continuously for 2-3 days, it broke me out. I guess, it is not suitable for acne prone or combination skin. People with dry skin may like it. I suggest to ask for a sample to try before buying it. I would not buy it again.

June 15, 2016

Love this cleanser! I have "normal" skin (no real issues I'm concerned about) so I just need something basic for removing dirt & make-up at the end of the day. Really like that there are no harsh chemicals, preservatives or synthetics in the formula, and it makes my skin feel really soft after using it.

May 17, 2016

This is really one of my favorites from LUSH, not only does it smell heavenly which must be why it's called what it is, but it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and smooth. My boyfriend likes it too and always says how good it smells. It smells so good you almost want to eat it, but don't. I will be buying more when mine runs out!

April 20, 2016

It is effective but I just don't like the feel of this product on my hands or face. It's impossible to work into a lather and crumbles on my face. For me, it wasn't a very good experience. I still use it just to finish off the products but I will definitely not buy another. I love Lush products and won't stop until I find the face cleanser that's right for me.

1.5/5

March 26, 2016

This stuff makes your face feel soft, but also dirty. It did not do what I expected and what the woman who works at lush told me it would do. Very disappointed. And the smell makes me gag. I still have a whole pot of it but I won't be using it.

March 09, 2016

I use this product daily in the shower. I do wish it contained a lathering component as it would be nice if it helped remove any residual make up from my previous nights routine.

March 08, 2016

This is one of my most favorite facial cleansers! My skin is so soft and bright after using it. Took some getting used to at first its a different consistency than im used to

February 11, 2016

I went through a huge Lush phase in the last year. This product gets rave reviews on their website and while it is probably the best of their cleansers, it is still only so-so. I believe I paid about 13.00 for a small tub of the product, which comes packed into a roll. You use it by breaking off small chunks, adding a few drops of water, and mashing it into a paste that you then wash your face with. This product is fairly messy and might clog up your sink. It has ground almonds in it that exfoliate, which is nice, but I find that these chunks are impossible NOT to get in your eyes, no matter how much you avoid that area. My skin saw no real improvement with this product and I've switched to only using it a couple times a week in the shower as a scrub rather than a regular cleanser because it is still fairly rough and clogs up my regular bathroom sink. If you are looking for something really gentle, I would suggest Cetaphil or CeraVe for cleanser and sugar and water as a scrub using light motions over your face. This really isn't worth the hype or price, plus it expires within three months of purchase, so you have to use it up otherwise it dries out and gets harder to use.

January 31, 2016

Very pricey but well worth it! Leaves my face smoother than a babies bum!

December 23, 2015

I have been using this product for several months now and it hasn't really made any difference to my skin other than softening it. It was pretty cheap and does feel really good when I wake up. Would recommend to people with normal skin.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play