LUSH Big Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 935 in Shampoo

Give limp hair more volume than you thought possible with seaweed infusion to soften hair, and fresh citrus juices for incredible shine. Made with over 50% sea salt, BIG is our most effective shampoo for hair in need of a boost to turn it into sexy, bouncing hair. Full of minerals, sea salt de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt, without stripping natural oils. The lift comes from debris being lifted from the roots of the hair for major oomph. Plus, we’ve mixed in extra virgin coconut oil, and avocado butter for added softness. Your hair will be bouncing back to life.

July 02, 2016

I was considering buying 60 dollar a bottle shampoo so comparing this shampoo (27 dollars) is actually cheap lol. But sooooo good. Love love love this. Worth every cent!

First of all the girl in the store was great. Very friendly, very smiley, knew a lot about all the stuff they are selling. Washed my arm with big which was a bit weird but nice and my arm felt squeaky clean for sure. And it kinda felt like being in a spa lol.

I hoped the shampoo would work for me but the awesome thing is, if I don't like it, I can return it no problem! Which makes it a lot easier to spend that kind of money on a shampoo.

At home in the shower I could feel it working, it already felt clean then. I brushes it wet (which I didn't know you should not do) so I might have worked against the volume a bit doing this, but air dried it is amaaaaaazing. Not mega volume, but definitely more volume than before. But oh so clean! ❤ My scalp has never felt cleaner, and I was no 'poo for about 3 years (baking soda and vinegar). And my hair is soft and shiny and smells amazing... And even has a wave to it that wasn't there before!! I absolutely ADORE this product! Wish I had discovered it years ago. Love love love

June 20, 2016

I loved the big lush shampoo! As a girl with naturally curly hair it worked perfectly as a cleansing agent. I found the product to be of good quality at a reasonable price as well. The smell was amazing and it lathered and rinsed perfectly. A must try!!

May 05, 2016

I use this shampoo whenever i feel like my hair is very dirty! and it does an AMAZING job at stripping away all the dirt and oils in my hair without making it extremely dry or overdoing it!

March 21, 2016

I am completely obsessed with this product! I would normally never pay such a high amount for a shampoo, especially such a small amount of it, but it is totally worth it. I was lucky enough to try this after receiving it as a gift. This product does what it says! It creates great volume and is very soft to the touch. I even enjoy massaging it in with the little bits of salt! Every time I style my hair for curls on a night out, I go straight to this. Lush "Big" Shampoo, I am so happy that I found you!

March 19, 2016

I was not overly impressed with this product. The sales lady at Lush promised hair that would be double in volume. Sorry to say this did not occur. I enjoyed the large pieces of salt but found it required adding water while lathering to get the salt to dissolve. While it was interesting to use I do not think it lives up to its title or excessive cost.

July 08, 2015

This is actually the perfect product for those with thin-limp hair. My hair is so thin and always looks as if it has split ends due to this, I find this product makes my hair look fantastic. I've never had a product work wonders on my hair like this one, it literally looks like it was brought to life. I will buy this forever. I also love the smell, it is strong and salty, but actually makes me want to eat it.. haha. Recommended for anyone who wants volume added to their hair (and if they want their hair to look more thick!)

May 11, 2015

This adds SO MUCH VOLUME to my hair, and I love the smell!

March 25, 2015

Amazing product that delivers what it promised. I absolutely love the scent and the inventive big chunks of sea salts that are included in this shampoo. The girl at the shop told me to use a golf ball size, but honestly, you really only need a little bit of the shampoo to work up a good lather. The scent transforms the whole shower experience from blah to divine. The best part is it leaves a refreshing scent on my hair the next day too. My hair is very shiny and the volume it created was fantastic. No more flat head!

February 17, 2015

This shampoo has brought some serious LIFE to my hair! It gives me unbelievable shine, and helps de-grease my hair and keeps it looking fresh and clean. I absolutely love it, sure it's pricey ($30 a bottle), but a little goes a LONG way! I would say that I would definitely purchase again, but I'm always looking for the next-even-better bottle of shampoo!

January 17, 2015

LOVE BIG. smells ssooooo amazing, and also makes my hair clean through out the day. usually im really oily and my hair looks dirty but big helps to minimize the oil. my hair looks fresh and bouncy, never dull and heavy. I will buy this continusouly. however it is a little pricy, but worth it.